Chapter 13: I'm In Trouble!?

POV: Y/n

Ding Ding Ding Ding 🛎️

The bell for the end of school rings, getting ready to head out the door with Saiki, Kaido suddenly crosses our path.

"Guess what I've been summoned, if I told you why I'd have to kill you guys." Kaido says with a cool and mysterious look on his face.

"But let's say the worlds in store for some pretty big changes." Then Kaido walks off like he's gonna piss himself.

'Actually it looks kinda gay now that I think about it.' I put my hand up to my chin still observing his depleting form.

You can go ahead, I just remembered I have something to do.

"Oh, okay. I guess I'll see you later then." I smile and wave to Saiki as I start to walk in the opposite direction.

'Hehe 😈. He really thinks I'm going to leave, huh? We'll think again, Mr. Psychic!"

I look over my shoulder to see that Saiki was already gone, 'Now's my chance! To see the funniest shit ever!' The smirk I had on my face grew as I rushed down the halls.

I slow to a stop, as I'm almost to the room. The only reason why I know where it is, is because, I Y/n L/n memorized every single aspect of this school for the purpose of seeing things like this.

I mean what's the point in being here, if not to witness almost everything? The reason why I say almost everything, is because it's not like I'm a psychic that can turn myself invisible and all that. I have a different perspective now that I'm actually here!

In my favourite anime to be exact! That means I can do all sorts of things! And that also means getting to fuck Sa- I mean getting to hangout with everyone! Yeah that's it, that's totally it. 🤫

Since Kaido's already in the room there's not much I can do, but listen through the door! 🤭

I opened my bag and brought out a glass cup, putting it up to the door and placing my ear against it. I could slightly ear them better.

'I guess they're already doing the "ritual".'

I shift in my position to lean against the door, adjusting the cup to hold it better.

"No no I see them fine! I guess they're not here physically right?" I heard Kaido say.

'Hehe it's just about to get good!' I still hold my smirk as I press my ear hard on the cup, wanting to hear everything.

"What!?" I heard Kaido yell out.

'Ooooo the phantoms just got killed!' I giggle quietly at Kaido's outbursts.

'Actually...' I scratched my head a bit in thought, 'When did Kaido get his 8th grade syndrome? Was it in 8th grade? Pfftt nah probably longer, well he's still cute though.'

I heard the sound of something metal like falling and that's when I knew I had to leave. Stuffing the cup in my bag I rush around the corner I came from and wait there.

After a few moments I peek my head around the corner to see Kaido in front of the door, still talking to the scammer. The door closes and they both exchange a few more words before Kaido walks away.

After Kaido was out of sight, I walk up to the door and stop in front of it.

"Alright, the moment I've been waiting for." I whispered cracking the door a smidge to at least see something.

The guy that scammed Kaido was currently laughing over Kaido's naiveness. The lights in the room turn off as it gets harder to see, but then in an instant Saiki gets behind the scammer and scares shit out of him.

I don't really remember what happened next because the next thing I know. Saiki and I locked eyes and that's when I ran the hell away from there.

~THE NEXT DAY~

The next thing I know is that I'm being taken away from my peaceful alone time by Kaido, who was also dragging Saiki along...

'I mean I knew this would happen but...I'M TOTALLY NERVOUS! What if Saiki knows it was me!? WAIT what- what if he erases that memory?! I want to remember everything!!!😭'

'Okay okay, calm down Y/n it's not like he knows.' I glance over to look at Saiki, thinking I would be met with his side profile looking gay straight ahead.

'HE'S SIDE EYEING ME?!' I quickly look away as we continue to follow Kaido.

'I hadn't even noticed Saiki was even looking at me! This is just making me even more nervous!' A nervous blush on my face grows the more I thought about it.

'I was trying to avoid Saiki the whole day, but the universe wouldn't allow that. For SOME reason Saiki was with me 24/7... I mean not that I mind but, what scares me is how he was just staring at me and not even saying anything! Of course I know Saiki doesn't talk much, but this is too much. HE EVEN FOLLOWED ME TO THE BATHROOM! HE'S LUCKING I ONLY WENT TO WASH MY HANDS! HE HAS TO KNOW I KNOW!' I let out a breath to try and calm myself down.

'I'm getting way too worked up about this it's probably nothing.' I sigh as we all come to a stop, we had finally made it to the door. What I hadn't realized until now was that Kaido was talking this entire time. I feel kinda bad for not listening, but I'm kind of having a little crisis.

"...a soul okay? This meeting involves the fate of the world." Kaido reaches his hand out to open the door only for it to already be open.

"Uh- it's open?" Kaido opens the door even wider to only be met with a damaged room and the logo of Dark Reunion.

After Kaido's freak out about how he thinks Dark Reunion now knows his every move. He decides to rush home to do more "research" about it. Leaving Saiki and I alone...

I turn to Saiki still nervous and scared but manage to hide it.

"S-So shall we go h-home too then?" I ask with a light smile, hoping to drown myself in salt water since I stumbled on my words.

As Saiki never took his eyes off me now that I was holding eye contact with him I felt like running away. But even if I did he could just catch up to me.

Saiki was about to say something, but then he grabbed my hand and teleported to his room.

"Uh- HUH?! Saiki wh-!" I get cut off as Saiki finally decides to speak to me.

Y/n...we need to talk.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wowwwww I've been gone for so long. Sorry bout that, I've been real lazy and since I have to go to school I've become even lazier.

But! I hope you enjoyed!

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

Bye bye~