Chapter 3: Buddies

POV: Y/n

Once again exiting my house I walked to the pet shop conveniently next to the grocery store. And as always I'm wearing a hoodie and sweats. I walked into the shop, it was quaint. Kinda had a little aesthetic to it as well."Hello! And welcome to our pet shop. How may I help you?"

"Hey, do you know where the stuff for ferrets is?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"If you don't mind me asking what's your name?"

"Oh, my name's Teresa!"

"Y/n L/n." I gave Teresa a warm smile. She looked about my age, she had pretty brown hair with a few highlights and dark chocolate eyes. She was wearing as I assume the shop's uniform.

"Well, L/n there in this section!"

"Thank you."

"No problem, just call me if you need any more help, I'll be at the register when you're ready!"

I nod to Teresa as I scan the section, grabbing two bags of food and some toys. I also grab a nesting box for my ferret to sleep in. "Will that be all?" Teresa says as I wal up to the register.

"Yes, thank you." I watch her scan the items. "Hey by any chance do you know a place that sells things for school?"

"Oh, yeah I do. You're going to take a left when you walk out and then go straight for a little while until you see the store called Ceilmart."

"Okay, thank you have a great day!"

"Have a great day as well! Hope to see you again soon!" She said.

'I'm thinking of getting a bag for school cuz I don't think I got one' I thought as I exited the store. "Oof." I said as I bump into someone and dropped my bags. "I am so sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going." I say as the stranger helps me up.

"That's alright buddy." I quickly look up to see Nendo.

' I knew that was his voice' I quickly utter out a response. "Oh uh, thank you." I say as he hands me my bags.

"Hey, you wanna go get ramen?"

'Oh hell yeah bro, he is literally the sweetest yet dumbest out of everyone.' I look at Nendo taking in his appearance. 'He's a lot more scary in person.' I think as he looks back at me. "I would love to!"

"Great! Let's go buddy!"

~TIME SKIP~

We're waiting for our ramen orders as he talks to me about all his other buddies. "Buddy #1 never talks, but I know he likes us."

'Damn well I know who that is, haha.'

"Chibi is against something called Dark Onion."

'It's Dark Reunion bud.'

"And I have you buddy #3, who has ramen with me!"

'Aw, okay that's sweet.' "Well, I think you're sweet!"

"Thanks buddy!" Nendo says as we get our food. I look at my bowl the food glistening. The steam wafting the the savory smell in my nose. My mouth waters as I pick up my chopsticks, I pick up some noodles and blow on them a bit then I put them in my mouth.

'Holy shit that's good.' I think as I look over to Nendo. My face contorts into one of horror as I see him inhale the ramen with the most evil look on his face that looks like he's going to torcher someone until the only thing they can see is red. "Uh, N-Nendo..."

"Huh? What is it buddy?" He says as he wipes away some broth on his face with his sleeve.

"Nothing, nevermind." I say as I realize I'm in an anime and that means anything is possible especially when a character inhales food. 'Wait, does that mean I can do that too?' I contemplate if I should try it out or not. I go with the latter considering I'm not actually supposed to be here, nor am I an anime character. I'd rather not die, thank you very much. Nendo talks as I finish up my food. I pay as a sorry for bumping into him. We're walking to my house because Nendo said he would walk me and hold my bags since they were heavy.

"Well this is me." I say as we stop in front of my house. "Thank you for a wonderful time." I say as I unlock my door and take the bags from his hands.

"No problem buddy! Bye!"

"Bye!"

I get inside and lock the door my little ferret scurrying over to me. "Hello, lil baby." I say as I set the bags down and pick them up. (you can choose the gender of the ferret if you want) I kiss them all over their tiny face. I set them down on the couch and begin unpacking the things I bought. I place them all in there respectful places. The food bowl in the kitchen and the nesting bed in my room cuz I want to see that little baby. I also got a litter box even though that's for cats. I placed the toys in a basket next to their bed.

~TIME SKIP~

"Ugh, I have school tomorrow. Ew learning, but yay Saiki." I finished taking a shower and everything and my lil baby was already fast asleep, so I decided to set up all the stuff I need for school. When I first got here which was like a day ago, I already had notebooks pencils and all that stuff including books and manga books. I want to read because we don't got those kinda manga's in the real world. As I'm looking through the closet I see a school bag. "Wow, how convenient..again." 

I settle myself in bed since I was finished and drifted off to sleep, awaiting tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Next chapter more characters will be introduced! And then we can finally get this show on the rode to when the anime starts! I will still write some chapters like this one, where we get one on one time with a character! I will defiantly make the time with them longer though.

Bye bye~

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

(985 Words)