Chapter 5: Dark Reunion

POV: Y/n

I was sitting on my desk on my phone with my earbuds listening to my music on low volume. I could hear some of the conversations going on around me. "Hey, did you hear the news?" a Rando said grabbing Kaido's attention from across the room. "A poisonous snake is on the loose!"

"Seriously? That's so dangerous!" Another Rando said.

"Are you sure it's loose?" A smile grew on my face as Kaido walked up to them. He had a faux sense of confidence around him that only ever comes out when he acts as his hero persona, Jet-Black Wings. His fantasy went as far as him wrapping up both of his arms everyday in red bandages to "keep his powers from overtaking him" or something silly like that. The mind of an eighth-grader. "Sounds like another Dark Reunions lie. But they can't fool the Jet-Black Wings! Someone must have released that snake!"

"Wait a minute! You know who did this?" Another background character said while rasing from his seat.

"Did this Jet-Black Wings dude do it?" Another person said.

"No! I'm the Jet-Black Wings!" Kaido called out. "A secret society called the Dark Reunion is behind it! And this is the first step in their Human Sorting Plan!"

"The Dark Reunion?" Everyone said. "Never heard of them. What a waste of time." They all walked away in different directions while Kaido was left alone.

'Omg I can't Kaido's just too cute.' Kaido chuckles, now deciding to go over to my husband- I mean Saiki.

"I guess it's up to us superheros. Right, Saiki?" Kaido asked as he leaned on Saiki's chair.

Whatever

"Saiki, tell me what you think. I don't like this one bit."

'Mm, should I do something? Why the heck not.' I thought to myself as I walked up to them, gaining Kaido's attention.

"I see another worthy comrade. Have you faced Dark Reunion?" Kaido asked as he moved his face closer while still leaning on Saiki's chair.

I had a faint blush on my cheeks at our close proximity. "I- no I haven't. What do you think about the snake that's on the loose? Could it really be Dark Reunion's doing?" I had a smirk on my face as I saw Kaido's crimson eyes light up with a wide smile on his face.

He quickly composed himself to be in his "mysterious nature". "That snake, which I've named the Murder Dragoram Snake, is probably no ordinary snake!"

I raise my brows as I ask. "How so, Jet-Black Wings?" I saw Saiki glance at me as I said that.

Kaido blushed, hearing me say his hero name, continuing what he was saying with a slight stutter. "T-This Murder Dragoram Snake is probably a dangerous monster created in a top secret Dark Reunion lab-."

Kaido was cut off as someone barged into the room, "They found the snake!"

"Oh? Where did they find it?"

"It was beaten to death by some kids near the school."

'Oh wow, straight to the point then.." I thought as I glanced at Saiki a blush apearing on my face as we locked eyes. Looking away I saw Kaido leaving the room, 'Oh I better go too.' I slid the door open as I saw Saiki get up from his seat as well. 'Mmmm, I'll try something out.'

"Saiki that's so nice of you to go check up on Kaido with me 😈."

Saiki's eyes slightly widened at what I said, Yeah, sure.

We walked down the hall to the bathroom and entered. I could hear some sniffles coming from one of the stalls as I lightly knocked on the door, Saiki went into one of the other stalls. "Are you okay there Kaido?"