Chapter 14: We Fell Asleep, Together?!

POV: Y/n

Fiddling with my hands my head down. I'm sat on Saiki's bed, while he sits on his desk chair just staring at me. His hands are folded across his chest one leg crossed over the other.

"S-so, uhm what did y-you want to talk about?" I stutter out feeling like I'm about to get scolded.

Why didn't you say anything? To anyone I mean.

"Uh? What do you mean?" I asked looking up.

Saiki narrowed his eyes at me, while shifting in his seat. "Ah- oh I didn't feel like it was my place to say anything about that kind of stuff. And besides...I like you." I mumbled the last part, but I think he heard.

Saiki's eyes widened at my last statement.

You what?

"I- uh, you heard what I said, so why do I have to say it again!" I huffed crossing my arms and looking away from Saiki.

"I'm- I've always known about your psychic power's because...I'm very observant, yeah." Hoping he would believe me, I turned back to look at Saiki, but I was met with him taking his glasses off.

I quickly closed my eyes and covered them with my hands. "Even if you go back in time I'll always know about your powers."

There was silence until I heard him get up from his seat and start walking over to me.

What do you know?...

Saiki said in a demanding tone, that almost made a shiver run down my spine. (Cuz we all know when he got that demanding voice AHH 👁️🫦👁️)

Two hands come in contact with mine moving them away from my eyes. I peeked one eye open, seeing as Saiki's glasses were on, I fully opened my eyes.

I was surprised for a brief moment as we were now in my living room.

"I know everything...And I don't mean to sound like a creep! It's just the truth." I frantically said so he wouldn't get the wrong idea.

'Should I tell him I'm literally not from here? Nahhhhh, not yet at least.' I thought.

Saiki sighed, rubbing his forehead in an annoyed manner.

Okay, but you can't tell anyone or I'm guessing you know what will happen if you do?

Saiki said glaring at me with a serious face.

"Of course not! Wouldn't dream of it!" I said, happy that he didn't try and erase my memory-

'I mean not like it would work anyway.' I chuckled in my head.

"Anyway now that you know, I know about your powers... can we hangout? Pleaseeeeee 🙏." I pleaded for Saiki to hangout with me, just so I could make him forget I even said I liked him.

Ugh, you're becoming a nuisance. Sure, fine whatever.

"Yay! Let's read some of the manga I have!" I said cheerfully dragging Saiki upstairs towards my collection in my room.

Saiki rolled his eyes and followed me obediently. Once I walked into my room, my eyes immediately landed on my sleeping baby!

"😭 Omg their so cute!" I rushed over to Arlo letting go of Saiki's hand and scooped up Arlo cuddling them in my arms and placing kisses all over their face. Arlo woke up and yawned happy to see me they nuzzled their face into the crook of my neck.

"Aren't they cute Saiki?" I said turning to him with a smile on my face.

Saiki's face flushed slightly and he timidly turned away from my gaze.

Yeah.. they sure are.

He said looking back at me, a light smile on his face.

I gasped," You just smiled!" I said running over to Saiki and placing Arlo in his arms.

Saiki's smile dropped, Did not.

"Did too." I said booping him on the nose and turning away to find a manga we could read.

"Ooo, I haven't read this one yet, do you wanna read this one?" I asked, looking back at Saiki, holding up the book.

He still had a faint blush on his face, but nodded none the less.

I sat down on my bed and made room for Saiki to come over. I patted a spot next to me and Saiki sat down with Arlo still in his arms.

We both got comfortable under the covers and started to read. Arlo was laying on Saiki's lap while he stroked their fur, lulling them into a dreamless sleep.

After a while I laid my head on Saiki's shoulder, continuing to read out loud... Saiki also decided to lay his head ON TOP OF MY HEAD!

I eventually started to get sleepy, the book slowly drooping down and out of my hand, as I fell asleep.

~TIME SKIP~

I woke up in the middle of the night, rubbing my eyes, I turned over and hugged my pillow lifting my leg over and onto it.

'Wait this is too warm to be a pillow-'

'Omg...THIS IS SAIKI! I thought he went home! I mean I'm not complaining." 😏

He squeezed me closer, further snuggling me into his side, it took me a while to calm my blushing face down. But once I did, I fell asleep soon after, with a smile planted on my face.

________________________________________________________________________________

AHHHHHHH YES SLEEPING AND CUDDLING WITH SAIKI!

Ahem- anyway I wanted to make this one a bit longer since I haven't updated IN SO LONG- like I can't believe I haven't updated!

Hope you enjoyed!!!

ƪ('▿▿▿▿'ƪ)

Bye bye~