Chapter 4: Dis Bitch

Rando: means a random person

*: means an action

POV: Y/n

I walk into the school gates, nervous as hell. I try not to think about anything in case Saiki's nearby. Gripping tightly on my bag, I look around. Tons and tons of background characters, obviously. 'Damn look at all these extras. Oh, I sound like Bakugo..lol.' I follow everyone as we make our way into the auditorium.

As everyone gets settled down, the principal on stage begins to speak, and I'm trying so hard not to yawn. I look down as I think, 'Damnnnnn, this shit is boring, when is that bitch gonna collap-..oop I mean, yeah, I want some chips.' I finally look up after staring at my feet for a good minute. 

'Oh shi- ehm..(voice crack in your own head lol) Oh it's that guy from before, the person from the grocery store..no idea who he is but he seems cool as fuck.' Anyway, Nendo walks up behind Saiki.

"Guess who?" Nendo says as he places his hands over Saiki's glasses. Saiki turns to face Nendo with his stoic and slightly annoyed-looking face. "How's it going, pal? Buddy?" Nendo says as he turns to me now.

"Oh, hey Nendo how are you?" I say as I get a little nervous with Saiki looking at me. Nendo gives me a grin.

"I'm great!" He exclaims.

"That's great to hear Nendo," I say trying to not look at Saiki so I don't get even more flustered by his hotness. Nendo walks away leaving Saiki and me alone. Well as alone as you can get when you're in an auditorium full of people. I give him a small smile and a wave of my hand. He continues to look at me, slightly raising his hand and waving back at me. My smile brightens as I look at his eyes through his green-tinted glasses. Going to say something before he goes back to turn around, but alas before I can utter a word a loud thud is heard.

*Gasp*

'Hell is that?' I thought, 'Ohhhhhh, nvm.'

"Oh no, he just collapsed!" a Rando said.

As students started to worry about Takahashi's sudden fall, Nendo screamed. He was hitting Takahashi in the face to try and wake him up. Nendo was also trying to "resuscitate" him mouth-to-mouth. I covered my mouth to try not to start laughing but failed.

A teacher noticed the commotion and came over to see what was going on. "What are you doing Nendo? Get him to the nurse already!"

Nendo nodded his head at the idea. "Oh, right! The nurse!"

"Hey, Saiki! And you right there!" The teacher turned to Saiki and me, "Go with him! I'm worried about him going alone." Saiki grunted in dismay. While I still laughed in amuesment.

Nendo picked up the "unconscious" boy with his strength. I followed the trio of boys, we entered the nurse's room and found that the nurse wasn't there. "Hey, no one's here." Nendo commented, "I guess it's time for mouth-to-mouth resuscitation." I choked on my own spit when he said that, beginning to chuckle.

Takahashi who obviously faked being unconscious, tossed Nendo off of him. Takahashi ran over to a sink where he started to violently wash out his mouth. "What do you mean mouth-to-mouth!? Are you stupid?!"

Nendo stared at him in relief, "Wait, so you're okay after all?"

"I was just pretending, idiot!" Takahashi shouted out in anger, "What's wrong with you!? Why did you have to kiss me?"

"Well, it was my first kiss, you know." Nendo said bashfully, "Let's just call it even."

'Oh god.' I mentally facepalmed, but at the same time tried to hide my smile.