Air

I woke up in a daze i looked around me to see tree I couldn't see anything except for trees.
"Huh guess he didn't specify where I would be dropped off"i said looking around

I breath in slowly to calm myself down "so where is the wall"i said looking around but saw nothing but trees

While looking around I saw my hand in there were not the hand that I'm used to they were small.

"I'm just happy I'm not a baby it would of been annoying"i said

I walk up to a tree in jumped with a gust of wind pushing me up, I got there in no time
"Guess air is my starting element I thought it would have been earth but heh, "I said shrugging my shoulder in looking around to see nothing around at all except for a few giant naked men in women far away but that was nothing to worry about.

'Air is a pretty good starting element to start off with but if I had gotten earth I could of patched the hole in the wall by bending the earth around me in fixing the wall'I thought of what I could do when that happen.

"I wonder in which time period did I land on guess it time to mess up the timeline of attack on titan "i said

I closed my eyes in meditated on top of tree feeling the air around me in how free it is how it cannot be control how it is so good but can also be deadly if used correctly.

I stood up open my eye in then punched the air which created a gust of wind that went around 25feet away from me before dying down.
If I master the basic of air I may get earth next, guess there is only one way to find it out but first food in water are my priority right now.

"Now I need to move around without making much sound or the titan will notice me"i said
Before jumping from tree to tree getting boosted by air .
30min later
I finally found a boar drinking at a river, 2 bird with one stone.

'This need to be silent 'I thought before concentrating my energy on my hand in looking at the boar 'wait everything needs air to breath ' I thought before making an air sucker, What I was preparing to launch at the boar headthat will be taking all the air in his lungs, it lunges without it having the chance to even yell it was a quick death.

I dropped down while using air to make me fall a lot slower to the point to when I land it made no sound.
I got close to the boar in checked to see if by any chance it still alive.

After making sure it dead.i started gathering dry sticks to start a fire.
I put a stick down in put another stick on top of it in started to run them together in after a while friction did is thing in a fire was born i made it bigger in last longer by using air.

I got some very long stick In kinda just shove some of it inside the boar mouth in coming out his .... In made some other sticks on the floor to support the boar with with fire cooking the boar in the smell not going past 25m away from me because I'm using air to stop it I waited for the boar meat to cook but I made sure to roast in low temperature and cook it slow. To avoid overcooking it, as the lean meat will dry out quickly. I love food so I learned that online while I was still on earth.

After making sure the meat was cooked evenly enough I started to devour the meat.it was horrible but it was my only food source at the moment.

"This is good to bad I don't have any spices to add into it"i said while eating the boar meat

"Let hope I find the wall soon because I don't plan to stay here forever "i said while putting the rest of the meat in my stomach
"I need a-lot of protein so nothing going to waste"i said as doze off to dream land.I woke up against in the middle of the night to puke everything that I just ate,I felt sick to my bone but I eventually felt asleep again.

A/N air earth fire in water is the way I'm going to try in make him awaken is bending