Not even your god will save you

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

"Us, "I said looking at her."Yes, we were just waiting for you to come for dinner" She said nervously

"But it's mourning, I don't think it passed noon yet, " I said looking at her.

"We only eat twice a day, so we eat breakfast and dinner at the same time," She said nervously.

I wanted to tell her that dinner is after lunch but I stopped myself because she was already nervous, we walked toward the kitchen and when I enter the dining area I saw Rod Reiss.

He was rather a short person. Though, unlike his daughter Frieda, he was a slightly overweight man with a round face, short black hair, and a thin black mustache. He was wearing the clothes of a wealthy man, featuring a white button-front shirt with a black pullover vest, loose black pants, and black dress shoes.

He looked strangely calm, and I didn't like that any bit.

'what is the worst that can happen ' I thought before sitting down

Now we continue where we left off

The chair was comfortable I will admit that, but apart from that, there was a tense atmosphere around the room, that was so tense that I feel like I could cut through it like a cake, Rod looked like he was inspecting me, and I did not love that feeling.

"I expected more from you," he said looking at me up and down

'The fuck kind of drug is he on,' I thought before saying"Excuse my rude mouth but the fuck were you expecting from me"

"A lot more than I'm seeing right now"He replied

I frankly don't get what going inside this man's head, if he is the one who forced his wife to invite me here, why is he such a stuck-up noble?

"As a noble, I want the best for my family, "He said looking at me like he was looking at a bug.

"I can clearly see, the care you put in for your family," I said with sarcasm clearly present in my voice.

"You think you funny," He said looking at me

"And you think you tuff trying to scare away an 11-year-old," I said looking at him

And mind you it even hasn't been a minute since I sat down, and all of this already started, He doesn't like me for someone reason and I know it's not related to Historia because he doesn't give a flying fuck about her, and if he did care for her it not enough for him to bother to meet her friend, it's probably something else.

I could see throughout all of that Historia's mom was very uncomfortable with everything that was going on, I can't really blame her, "Someone like you don't deserve love," Rod said bringing my attention back to him.

"And what are you going to do about it," I said looking at him honestly getting bored with everything.

"I can't believe that there is another Ackerman, out there still alive," He said looking at me

"Did you know that an Ackerman goes for a lot in the black market, she is also part of the Asian clan which makes her, particularly in demand," He said but as soon as those words left his mouth, he got punched so hard on the gut that not even his fat was able to completely absorb the shock, he went flying for a bit before he hit a random wall.

"I don't give a flying fuck about what you say about me, but if I go home and Mikasa is not there, not even the power of your god will save you from what I'm going to do to you, "I said looking at him as he tries to get up.

"My God killed you once, I am not afraid of you, "He reply

"His your God here right now, "I said approaching him,

"if you kill a noble you will be executed and all your military service will be erased and you will have to start over again, "He said with fake confidence and a very scared tone.

He had a point, but I had no time to waste on him if what he saying his true, I'm going to have to rush back home, I sent an air gust at him that knocked the fat man unconscious before I look back to Historia mom and said one thing"Sleep".

she fell unconscious, I didn't have to use much for her considering she was already weakened mentally.

Before I walked outside the house and flew at my fastest speed to my house.

Timeskip

I Landed in front of my house to see a bunch of unconscious bodies laying on the floor, I walked toward the door that was already open to see not such a good sight of a blood-covered girl and the bloody body of an adult.

I slowly approached the bloody girl before sitting down next to her.

She was shaken, but surprisingly she was not sobbing, she looked up at me before hugging me and resting on my shoulder.

"It was them or you, You don't need to feel bad about it," I said slowly caressing her hair

Her grip on me was tight because no matter how hard, I try to move her a bit, she didn't even budge. I spent the next week at home and if i went anywhere i went with her,which meant i had to introduce her to 'her',