Cleaning up

Past time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

Making the last thing the mom saw before she die was her kid getting killed.

Giving people fake hope that they escaped before he found them again and watch as the hope vanish from there eyes.

Some brainwashed Eldians did try to stop him but he knocked them out, or paralyze them temporarily.

That day the sky was painted red in the whole container that Marley was in was destroyed.
"Stay....away...from...me...you...monster..." a woman said trying to get away from a man that was covered in blood.
Her vision suddenly got turned upside as the thing had cut her neck.

The man then looked back at his work before he said
"1 continent down 3 more to go" (A/Nhe said 3 because Antarctica not worth it)

The man then looked back at his work before he said
"1 continent down 3 more to go" (A/Nhe said 3 because Antarctica not worth it)

Now we continue where we left off
The smell of iron was heavy in the air,I just sniffed myself before I said
"Goddam I stink,I need to clean"I was looking at all the fresh blood on my body as I said those words.

I feel no remorse for what I have done,I usually would feel something but for them I just felt like I killed some devils.

I saw what would have happen if i went with the peace treaty route,Ymir showed it to me and it's not pretty.(A/N isn't that convenient for you)

It is actually very bloody and gruesome and those people felt no remorse on terminating, everyone in the wall and killing my friends.

I may a bit of a pacifism most of the time but this is not something that I could tolerate,and I especially can't forgive them for what they did with Historia.

It still makes my blood boil the more I think about it, Marley was not the only country included in the attack, the azumabito were also involved. (A/N that name seems familiar)

Something about them getting all the resource the island has to offer, the middle east and Europe was also involve so no one is truly safe.

Will I really murder millions of people just because there higher up decided to destroy an island.
Yes, I would.

I went into a nearby river before i jumped in and cleaned myself.
I remove all the blood of innocent people that was now covering my body. (A/N innocent)

I got of the river feeling cleaned and water bent the water off my clothes to dried myself up.
Marley now looked completely empty.

The city were not destroyed or anything it just that they were now quiet like it was some sort of ghost town.

The street were covered in blood and bodies litter the city, as soon as I looked at the horrible sight it started to rain heavily.

It was as if the heaven themselves knew something unforgivable had happen here, the water from the rain was washing the blood away from the streets and was strong enough to push some bodies with it.

I watch quietly has the rain intensify and it was now some sort of storm, the country of Marley and even the whole continent had a very big storm.

The water cleaned out the blood that was outside and the people that die inside would probably just rot in their own but I will fix that by burning their body.

I frankly don't think any of them deserve a funeral, cremating them seemed like the best way to go, though I don't know where I will spread the ashes.

I look at the city that was now getting cleaned by the rain before I sat down and continue to listen to the rain.

It was very comforting and it calmed my mind, I close my eyes as I started to meditate to clear my mind of what I had just done and what I will have to do in the future.

Time skip 2 hours

It was still raining but now it wasn't as heavy as before, the blood that was on the street of Marley was now completely gone the rain had washed it away.

I slowly open my eyes as I finish meditation, I breath out slowly before I walk back inside the ghost town.

I enter each house before I take the body that were inside and drag them out, luckily the rain had dragged every body that were outside to the same place so all I had to do was drag the body of the people that were inside.

After pilling everybody that I could find, a smile fire appear on my hand before it started to get bigger and bigger, I then used the flames as flamethrower and burn the body in the rain.

The smell of dead bodies than enter my nose and was not something that I would like to smell I continue until the body were burnt to a crisp.(A/N they were crisper than when Armin fought the Collison titan)

The smell was nauseating and I wanted to puke the whole time I was doing it but I controlled myself a d did not puke

As I saw their bones turning black and turning into ash I intensified my flame because it is still raining and if I stop the rain is just going to take away all my effort.

I knew I could of just did something as simple as wait for the rain to stop to burned them or make a hole with earth bending before making a huge fire and there and then closing the hole...

They were a lot of different option I could have went with but that will require actually giving them time and attention and fuck that.(A/N that a lot of hatred you got there)

Let just do to them what they do Eldians and say that their suffering is not real, after all they weren't people to begin with. (A/N that a dark way to think of stuff)

As I finish creating all of them, I look at all that was left and it was just ashes,a lot of ashes, I made a hole in the ground and threw all the ash inside the hole before I closed it.

Those ashes are never seing the light of day again, fuck them Marleyant.
"I planned on killing them all in one day but let stop it at Marley continent for today, this should send a warning to the rest of the world" I mutter to myself

"That all the slaughter that I can do before it get bad"I said remembering the deal I made with Historia.

I also make a deal with the other people on power but there opinion to be fair places fourth, or third if you count Mikasa and Historia as a group.

A/N the list goes as follows
His opinion
Mikasa/Historia
His adverse opinion/basically Erwin/Levi/Hange