I won't know until I tried

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

When I finished cooking my food. I placed it down on a plate before I realize it was a bit chilly not enough to call it cold but enough to call it annoying, im guessing that something malfunctioned and the heating is not working properly.

I put the food down to eat before I decided to look for my hoodie, made especially for moment like this, it was a black hoodie with the being of freedom in the front, it also had a writing on the front that say survey corp so I can technically use it to go to meeting.

I did scribble a lot of designs for future projects inside it, so I better find it soon.
I looked everywhere but I couldn't find it anywhere.
"I swear I had put it in here"I said looking at where I always put my hood when im done using it.

"For God sake im 15, why is he so hard to find a goddam hoodie" I said after I found nothing after looking for it for a while

Now we continue where we left off
As soon as I said that, Mikasa came out of the room looking very tired, she was yawning and when she notice me she said"why are you frustrated in the beginning of the day"

"im just looking for something I lost," I said before I realize what she was wearing, I wanted to make sure that my eyes weren't playing tricks on me so I walked close to her and looked at her.

And there it was, my missing jacket comfortably on Mikasa like it was her own, here I thought was lost but no it was just with her.

She saw me looking at her from very close and she had a very light blush on her face as she acted like she was looking at something in her hoodie, I mean my hoodie.

She looks so cute, I just want to kiss her, 'calm yourself down Jack 'I thought to myself resisting the urge that I'm getting right now

"I made bacon and eggs today but you better go brush your teeth first before you eat," I said stopping myself from saying or doing anything stupid.

"I did that already"She answer before she added"Why are you looking at me like that today"
"Don't worry about it"I answer nonchalantly
"If you say so," She said before she walked toward the kitchen where she started to eat.

'if I were to ask her about it would she be honest or would she lied' I thought to myself as I went to my sit and started eating.
'Frankly, there is nothing stopping me except for the doubt that its not out of her free will' I thought to myself as I continue to eat.

'The real question is will it hurt me if I found out she truly doesn't mean' I thought to myself as I took another bite out of my food.

The answer to that question was a yes, I would feel hurt even if I don't show it, but I won't know unless I tried.
'I will never know if I don't ask, 'I thought to myself(A/N yes finally say it)

"Mikasa do you get migraine when you don't listen to me"I said looking at her trying to clarify some doubts.

"No, why are you asking"She answer as soon as she was done chewing her food.
As soon as those words left her mouth, I was a bit flabbergasted, she an ackerman and she had awaken and from what I remember from canon, she normally get a migraine everytime she goes against what Eren said.

Something here is not adding up unless, I look at her in the eyes before the thought finally came to my mind'I was not present when her power activated which mean, she has been doing everything out of her own free will '(A/N took you long enough)

"Are you alright?" She said a bit concern.
"I'm fine, I just have a light headache" I answered with a light smile.
"you shouldn't be staying up so late"She answer reminding me of my bad habit of going to sleep around 5 hours before I wake up sometime 4 depending on the project that I'm working on.

"My sleep schedule is fine," I said nonchalantly
She looked at me dead in the eyes, with her eyes asking me if I was being serious right now.

"Ok I'm going to admit it's not as great as I would like it to be"I answer honestly
"Anyway let's stop talking about my sleeping schedule and get ready for today training which probably be a survival exercise," I said switching the topic

"Switching subject now huh" She answers with an unimpressed voice
"Yes," I answer with no shame present in my voice, I was very happy internally, she is free to do whatever she want but she chose to stay with me,
The guy that was in love with someone else.

I slowly stood from my chair before saying "Training start in 3 hours and I would like to spend some time with you so would you like to go on a date with me" I said with a soft look on my face(A/N not what I expected but at least he did it)

She looked stunned for a second and seem to be trying to understand what I just said a second ago, she looked flustered and that was so adorable to me.

The Usual stoic Mikasa looked like a like an high school girl that just got confessed to by their crush, she lowered her head before she said"I would love to"

For two hours, I used my bending to create structures that we're to tall to even be here but they were great for sliding down off and skydiving. (A/N My man reshaping the landscape nice)

Seeing her smiling and laughing with so much joy in her face made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I couldn't explain what was happening to me in the inside all I knew was that, I was already willing to do anything to protect her,  even wipe out a continent if I have to(A/N why is the boss music playing)

A/N I dont want to drag out the romance,