Salt

I jumped over the wall of shiganshina.
After looking at the view from up there it looked peaceful, everyone was doing their daily activities, I watch the kids play tag with each other and some were playing horses. The baker was making bread, and the blacksmith was forging metal, The garrison was drinking alcohol in lazing around.

I decided to sit down and watch the people below, The merchants were selling their goods, and then I saw a salt merchant that was selling it for a very high price.

"Salt, that it. I can sell salt to get rid of my money problem" I said happily
'Nobody in those walls knows there is an ocean where If I play my cards right, I will be rich in no time while also maintaining a monopoly' I thought

I got up and jumped very high and boosted myself in the opposite direction of the wall creating a sonic boom from the sheer force in speed that I'm traveling at.

A while later
I can't hear anything, because of all the noise that I'm making while flying so fast. But then I saw the ocean.

"My infinite salt machine..." I said before noticing a port.
I ignore it because it is deserted right now, I got to the water.
I used air to help me dig a bunch of holes around the ocean. I then used air to make the water float to the holes to let it dry in the earth.

"In now we wait," I said sitting down
"I might as well try to get earth-bending while I'm here," I said trying to feel the earth around me.

Night time
I open my eyes to see that the water has evaporated leaving behind salt.(A/N google Solar Evaporation Method. That is what he did to get salt"

I smiled and took out a pouch from my pocket and proceeded to put the salt in it.
I decided to go back home for real this time after today's success.
I kick the floor in an earth pillar was made.
I smiled and then flew the way back.

Back at the cave
I put the pouch down.
I went to bed

I woke up to the sun hitting me in the eyes.
I put my bed next to where the sunlight get in the cave,so if it's daytime the sun will hit me on my eyes in will wake up because I feel weird sleeping with light beaming on my face.

I got up my house and went to farm, where I had pig,cows,sheeps,rooster and chicken.
I went to the cow and put a bucket underneath it to start milking it(A/N he needs his cow milk).

After I was done milking the cow. I went to my field of sweet potato and took some(A/N I did some research on potatoes very fast)

I got back inside in made myself some sweet potato with some milk has a drink.

'My mom used to tell me for whole baked sweet potatoes you need to bake 45 minutes to 1 hour at 400 degrees F or 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. She said I would known when the sweet potatoes are done by piercing the center of the sweet potato with the tip of a sharp knife if it's done the flesh would open easily' I thought (A/N cooking lesson)

"I should boil the milk for 63°C (150°F) for at least 30 minutes or 72°C (162°F) for at least 15 seconds. If the temperature falls lower than the one I will have to start over again" I said out loud before starting to cook.

I used air to put more oxygen in more wood on the fire to make the temperature go high and remove the air little by little if I want it to go lower.

Time skip to an hour
"It's all done, "I said before extinguishing the fire in taking my portion out. I took some to give to Historia later.

I took a bite and the food was just delicious.
"If only I had spices, all the meat that I gather would have been more delicious, "I said already finishing my food

I then drink the milk." that is refreshing" I said, before getting up in running to the lake where I took a bath in changed clothes.
After I was done I ran to historia's house.
She had a cake in her hand.

"I made this for you as a birthday gift," she said
"Hoo, that's so sweet but I don't have a birthday" I said

"I know, so that's why I made a cake for the one year we have been friends," she said smiling
"Thanks, it means a lot to me," I said
"Here a slice," she said handing me a slice of the cake.
With something to eat with. I took a bite and the cake was overly sweet.

"How much sugar is there in the cake," I asked
"In the recipe for snacks that you gave me it said it was supposed to be sweat so," she said
"The cake is good it's just too sweet," I said to her
"I will add less sugar next time so what do you think," she said with hopeful eyes.

"Six out of ten," I said
"I feel ashamed I only brought you sweet potatoes," I said
"It's fine," she said taking the potatoes from my hands in devouring them

I noticed some burn marks on her hands.
"Did you get hurt trying to make that cake?" I asked
She hid her hand and said" no I did not"
"Historia it's not good to lie," I said
"Ok I did get burned a bit but it's fine now," she said

"Let me see it, "I said to which she shows me the tiny marks on her hands.
I saw it kt was small so I did the necessary steps to get rid of it over time.
After that incident, we got into a sparring match to see how her skill has improved since last year.
1k words

A/N I thinking of messing with the trio of spies but I'm 50% 50% on that. Also, this chapter is to build friendships.