The Ackerman inhuman strenght

Last time in i was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

"You royal and your fucking politics, "The man that was about to slit my throat said as he remove his knife from my throat with cause me to let go of her breath i didn't know i was holding in.

My father walked next to me before he lower himself to my level and said"if i see or hear you talking with that fucking bastard, I will kill him and you. I dont want the royal bloodline to be sullied by him"{A/N I call bullshit}

Father then looked at me again but this time he said"And if he try to attack me to 'free' you,i will use it as bait and we both know he won't have the guts to hurt you".{A/N Basically Attacking him mentally, because physically is not going to work out.}

He then walked away with all the men that came into the house and i was left alone with the only thing keeping me company being my thoughts.

Flashback end

Now we continue where we left off

Pov Change to MC

I slowly got out of the infirmary and walked toward where i knew i will find Mikasa while walking there i saw Ymir walking toward me, I moved out of her way and she continue to walk toward the infirmary behind me, I should have known she was worried about Krista safety.

"Anyway, time to find Mikasa,"I said before I used air bending to boost my speed to an inhuman level,I was moving so fast that if i were to pass by someone while running, they wouldn't realize something passed by them until 10 seconds later when the sound that I'm making while running catch up.

I'm trying to remove that sound that i make when i run by advancing my air bending so much that i can bend sound waves,and sounds in general so that i can make stuff have no sound or just change my voice to sound like someone else.

Its something that I plan to do while I'm here,i also plan on getting metal, lava, blood, energy, swamp, and explosion bending in the meantime,I was able to make an air construct after practicing air bending for like an hour or two,so I'm sure my potential is way higher than anyone on this planet and i plan to abuse that.

'Enough planning on how i could improve my bending, time to find Mikasa.'I thought as i rushed toward a particular location inside the forest,i did not have to run for long because after 2 seconds of running, i spotted her in the distance and arrive next to her near instantly.

I stopped in front of her, and unlike the last few times, i ran that fast in stopped suddenly nothing happen this time because i got way better at bending air,i wonder if at some point if I will be able to bend light, a question for later.

"Mikasa, what you did down there was not nice, "I said looking at the Ackerman

"Huff,i didn't mean to, "She said as she look away.

"I get it, but didn't you think that her having no way to defend herself on the floor was enough, "I said pointing out, the fact that Krista was already beaten.

She just looked away refusing to look me in the eyes, "Mikasa, could you please tell me why you were so violent"I said

"She made you sad, so why should i be nice to her"Mikasa muttered just loud enough that i could hear her.

I got closer to her before giving her a hug, while hugging her i went to her ear in said"Im glad that you care so much about me but you didn't have to go so far"

She stayed quiet before i let go of the hug.

I then tapped her on her nose to get her attention before i say"Anyways, all that matter is that none of you two got injured pretty badly,but apart from that you were pretty sloppy down there"

"What do you mean sloppy,I won"She retorted going back to her usual self.

"You had so many openings,I'm amazed that you didn't get hit more,"I said

She got mad in then proceeded to throw a punch at me,to which i leaned back and dodged, when her feet touch the ground she try to sweep my feet,i jump over that small attempt to make me fall.When my feet landed on the floor,she decided to throw a sideway kick aimed at my head,to which i raised my hand and blocked.

I then proceed to completely blitz her and appear in front of her,"Booh" was all that I said before punching her gently in the gut, The punch although gentle carried a huge amount of force, enough force to knock out a normal person but not enough to knock her out or even hurt her in the slightest.

I'm starting to think the Ackerman here, are a lot stronger than what i remember,i refuse to believe that this time it was just titan experiments.

She tanks the hit before trying to land her hit on my face before i blocked it,it looked like i blocked it pretty easily but if you look closely you could see my hand was trembling slightly.

I was stunned for a second but she used that second to grab me by the waist before she lifted me in the air "Don't do it" i yelled out but she was not listening, she then proceeded to slam me on the ground. Creating a decently large creator to where my body impacted.

"Hhahaha"I laughed at myself for letting this happen to me, to think that i would get Suplex, that thought was hilarious to me

We both slowly got up but i need to do some stretching to see if I was injured in any way,but all i saw was that my clothes were just a bit dirty, but apart from that i was fine.

A/N.The Ackerman will be a lot stronger because the titans were not the only thing the scientist hoped to recreate in human form.