It close

Last time

"Jack," Historia said running hugging
"Hey, Historia where is Mika.."I try to say before getting hugged by Mikasa
"It's time to come home Mikasa," I said
"Ok," Mikasa said jumping on my back
"Thank you for taking of Mikasa while I was gone Historia," I said

"That's what friends are for," She said smiling
I patted her on the head before going back home with Mikasa

Now we continue where left off.
Time-skip
The sunlight went through the window and hit me on my face. I open my eyes to a blinding light slamming against my eyes.

I got out of bed a bit tired but still refreshed, I walked outside my room to go to the bathroom to take a bath in brush my teeth.

10minutes
When I was done washing my body, I felt a bit lighter than before, I put on some proper clothes after that I in went to knock on the door of Mikasa's room.

She lay out sleeping peacefully on the bed.
"Mikasa wake up it's daytime," I said shaking her gently
"Give me 5more minutes" I heard a faint voice say

"Mikasa wake up it's daytime," I said shaking her gently"Give me 5more minutes" I heard a faint voice say

"Ok but be sure to be in the kitchen in 5minutes," I said leaving

A heard a small noise coming from underneath the cover.
"Perfectly cooked, medium cook or crispy bacon," I said as I get out of the room.

"Crispy" I heard her mutter
I closed the door behind me and went to the kitchen, I got to the kitchen and started making some crispy bacon.

6minute later
When the bacon was finally crispy, I put it in a small bowl waiting for Mikasa to finally get out of bed.
While I was thinking that Mikasa came into the room with her pajama on.

She had on her chicken hoodie with the hood on her head, and she had on a scarf underneath that, And she had a very tired look on her face but when she saw the bacon that tired look left her face.

"When you are done with the food go to a bath please change your clothes remember we going to the wall today so please get ready," I said
She shook her head up and down before getting digging into the food.

"Why did you sleep so late last night," I said looking at the tired Mikasa.
"You said you were going to the wall with me so I couldn't sleep because I was so exited"She said in between bites.

When she was done eating she said"thank you for the food"Before running too the bathroom to take a bath and brush her teeth.

30minutes later she got out of the bathroom fully clothes and ready to go out.
She ran to me in started to drag me outside.
"Let's get there fast I don't want to waste a second"She said with the enthusiasm and energy of a child her age.

"Weren't you to tired to even speak to me like a 30min ago"I said as I was getting dragged
My mind went blank for a second it was all black.
For what felt like a split second I saw a dark sky with a bright tree in the background with a lot of branches in it. The ground was nothing more than sand but I snap back to reality just as fast as I got there.

"Jack are you ok for a second there I felt like you weren't all there," Mikasa said a bit worried
"I'm fine there's nothing wrong with me...."I try to say but a surge of memory about a titan murdering a bunch of people wearing white.

"Let's go" I said with a smile

A/N I'm sorry it's late. I'm going to rewatch a lot to get my juice flowing