Suspicious

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender.

"So if you really want to do this ok, but look at his face, he is not trustworthy at all, he seems like the kind of person that will fake my death just so you become more loyal to him, look at it, he is the kind of person that will put me in jail next to your room while fucking you just to fuck with my mind," Thorn said looking at the king struggling to get up

(I don't know how to feel about how right this dude is, he can tell all that from looking at someone's face" I said a bit surprised)

"It's just 13years can you please do that for me," She said looking at Thorn
"Fine" Thorn said sounding a bit disappointed
The guard that wanted to help their king in the background were blown away by a gust of wind.

Now we continue where we left off
Dreamland time skip
(I have been watching Thorn absolutely disrespect king Fritz every time they came into close proximity to each other, and the thing is the king can't really do shit about it, none of his guards are dumb enough to even and try to attack Thorn,' I trailed off thinking of those last 5years that I had to witness, but hey Thorn is now 19 years old and from looking at him, I can guess on how I'm going to look like when I eventually get older.)

Thorn was just outside looking at eldians children playing, there was nothing abnormal about how the children played but they were now Eldians because they are now part of an empire.
The sound of very fast footsteps was heard in the background.
After 30 seconds the voice of a man in his middle age was heard.
"Thorn, the king wants to speak to you"
"And what if, I don't want to," Thorn said slowly looking back at them
Thorn heard the cries of the children he was watching over, he turn his head slowly toward the direction of the cries to see that they were guards that had knives next to the kid's throat.

"If you refuse then we will have to cut their throat, do you want that on your conscience"The middle age man said, he knew even with his years of experience if he were to try to attack the teenager no this demon and human form standing in front of him, he would lose his life like the rest, so he played it smart by playing on the conscience of Thorn.

"If you hurt any of those kids, I'm going to make sure you regret it for the rest of your life," Thorn said looking at guards, they were shaking in fears.
They knew he was not joking because everytime he made a threat, he follow through with it.

"The fact that he send you two idiots to get me is hilarious," Thorn said finally getting up, which cause the guard to tense up
"Let's not keep your majesty waiting," Thorn said with a lot of sarcasm.
They gulped down on their own saliva before guiding the teenager toward the direction of the castle.

Time skip to 5minute
Thorn follow the man arrow until they reached a castle,they walked inside while I(Jack) was looking around in amazement on how beautiful this place look.
Thorn on the other hand looked bored beyond belief.
When they reach the king he was sitting on a throne.
"Thorn my sl...."The king tried to say something before he felt like a part of his throat has been cut, he tasted iron inside his mouth.
When he looked behind him there was a hole in the wall.

"Try to call me that one more time and trust me, next time I won't miss," Thorn said coldly
The King gritted his teeth and cursed under his breath before saying" Our enemies are making an alliance and they planning to attack us, I want you to go there and take care of it"

'This is fishy' Thorn thought before saying in a monotone voice" why can't you just send your foot soldier to do your bidding like you always do"
"I want you to show them, the might of Eldia, I want you to destroy them" He replied
"How many soldiers should I be expecting," Thorn said in a monotone voice.
"10thousand men," The king answered
"You really are underestimating me," Thorn said sighting before saying" where are they"
"They are Northwest from here...."The king said but he didn't get to finish his sentence as Thorn was already gone.

"The day, I catch you at your weakest is the day that I'm going to break you," The king said with anger seeping out of his voice.
"When the day comes when you are too weak to fight back, I will teach you how a slave should react when they see their master," The king said gritting his teeth
The King calmed himself down before saying" I forgot to add a zero,"
"Guards come here," he said as 2 men enter the room.
They bowed down
"I want you to leave this town 2day after thorn went to the battlefield and bring me his body," He said to them
"Yes, your majesty" They reply and unison.
"You are dismissed," The king said as it all fade to black.

A/N I have an idea for a second ending, but if the second ending happens it means that Titan, the royal family, and eldians none of that would have existed. The world of a lot would have just been our earth with no real big changes.