To many projects

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

I made it quick and painless because I think if I had talked to this man just for a moment longer I would of killed him in the most sadistic and brutal way possible.

Anyway after removing my black glove that were now covered in blood from my hand, I decided to burry the body underground while also taking all the armor and clothing.

They may be dead but their supply might prove useful if we ever run out, either way I need a way to clear my mind,so I'm probably going to fall asleep on someone thigh today.(A/N you just murdered a whole army and this is what you thinking about)

I looked at my hands before I looked at the people that were removing the clothes from the dead soldier before I walked near a few of them and gave some orders.

As much as I would like to neglect my job, I need to make sure they do this correctly or I'm going to have a lot more paperwork to do tomorrow morning.

Now we continue where we left off
Time skip
I did get my pillow lap and I enjoyed every second of it, it really helped me forget that I had slaughter millions.

I was right about the paperwork being a pain to deal with but I was also right about not burning all the soldier because now my people have guns and battle warships, even though I mostly think this is just a giant balloon.

I guess this was the only thing they had to offer, but on the good side the technology in the wall went from the middles age and modern mix to a world war 1 and modern-ish technology which I think is great progress considering we skip like a few decadae worth of discovery in 6 months.

We had a lot of resource and so we were able to advance without running out of funds, it probably also has to do with all the material and notes that I room from Marley.

Every Eldian from the Marleyant continent know how far technologies has advance to a point and we're surprised we're they found that burger and pizza were a thing while having frosting on cake was not.

I know this was probably one of the side effect of advancing so fast, we probably moved so fast that we could have ignored the minor stuff but now that our technology has official caught to them we may now focus on the minor stuff again.

I sat down in my throne day dreaming of something that I really want to do.
'~~....~~' I was taken out of my though by a random person entering my office.(A/N let's play a game of fill the blanks, what was he thinking about)

"Samuel ready to report on the progress of the nuke sir," He said saluting me.
"Report"I asked as I listening to his report.
I would stand up to greet him but right now it would be very uncomfortable.(A/N it has something to do with what he was thinking)

Long story short it is still very unstable and if I need to test I need to find some inhabited island and do it there.

Or I could always try it on....nah that to dark and too bloody, I stopped myself before my thought started to get dark.

I did not want to do it in a city with people in it no matter how much my brain was telling me they deserved it.

I dismissed the boy when he was done before I yawned and looked at all the work I had finished.
Zeke and Eren met by accident and Zeke immediately connected the dot when he heard Eren's last name.

They have been getting very close lately and have been bonding as a brother which is good for them, it might be a has idea to have the founding titan and somebody with royal blood be near each other normally but.....

I exist and I'm like a middle finger to the founding titan and people with royal blood because you may ask her to do one thing, she will now actually ask for your reason and see whether or not she agrees with what you were about to do.

It does wonder giving somebody back their will to live, I can not believe that all it took for her to listen to herself more was a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She is so adorable but that is not what will be focusing on right now, the point is she now has free will and this meant that no one could just order her around.

They could chat with her, yes but if they came too often she would feel like I would need to know that.
I feel like I'm juggling way to much for a long time.

I took out my finger before I started to count how many projects that I was working on "So there is the nuke, the cars, the planes, train tracks needed to be installed, the car that looked goofy, actually medical insurance, plan on what to do with a country outside the walls, make Ymir let go of the last so she could move on which probably will take all titan power from their user.

Check the project that Pieck proposes, making being a therapist a pretty high-paying job, constructing sewers, etc..."I said as I ran out of finger to out up as I already had more than 10projects .

"I need a hobby because this is not going to do," I said realizing that I may have too many things to do, granted I'm 16 and about to be 17, and expecting me to be a mature king would be your mistake.

I became king at 16 at like a month or two after finishing my training to rejoin the scouts and considering none of the noble love me my job I did not get easier.

I did take their titan and property back as they were part of the kingdom I need a fucking successor so I don't  do this forever