The devil of eldia

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

When I said this, it seem to have brought him back to reality, he looked at me and said" What do you want"

"Info, like where are you from, what caused you to do this" I said looking into his eyes.

like where are you from, what caused you to do this" I said looking into his eyes.
He took a while but he eventually fesses up, he told me that he was from a country name marley and he was set here to capture the founding titan.

He also revealed that we weren't the only human left, which wasn't as much a shock to me than it was to the people listening.

"One last question, what do you know about me because they has to be a reason on why you were so alert next to me 24/7"I asked with a curious expression on my face, I had the answer on my hear, I just needed confirmation.

Now we continue where we left off
He hesitated for a while before he said"Someone that look like you and had the same ability has you appear in story and from what we learned during the warrior program in Marley, the person name Thorn is the devil, He is depicted as having black hair and golden eye that look like they was a fire burning in them, he had dark skin and he is known as the Devil of Eldia "(A/N something here doesn't add up, )

"Let me guess, he is the definition of evil, he has no moral or value and he abuse the living shit of the founder but some noble fucking hero come in and save the day by killing him, tell me how close was I" I said immediately picking up what he was laying down.(A/N that is so far from the truth)

He nodded and that all I needed to know, so in this place they call market and most likely the rest of the world, im the devil.(A/N so no one will be surprise if you commit mass Genocide)

"They call us Eldian right," I asked him
He nodded and I said" Then how do they treat us, from what you told me we haven't done anything for a century"

"Slave, less than humans"He answers
A vein appeared on my forehead, I was getting mad but I calmed down and said"I got you a proposal, why don't you and your friends join us so that there is no more blood  between us"

'I frankly don't know why I got so mad but that most likely because Thorn can't tolerate evil people'I thought to myself

As I said that, my hand reached out to meet his in a handshake, he look surprise like he expected me to kill on the spot.

"What with this surprise expression, don't tell me you believe that I'm truly that evil"I said looking at him hesitating.
He shook it after thinking about for a while and I  remove his cuff.

I went to Erwin and said"If you have any extra question you can ask him, im sure he would corporate "

"Why did you break his cuff"Hange said looking at me weirdly, I didn't like getting looked like I was weird especially from Hange so I just said"He won't do anything as long as you treat him with respect and before you say that he killed all those innocent people, he thought that we were all devil and he was doing the world justice by killing us so don't blame him to much"

I left the headquarter and just flew around for a bit, I landed somewhere near where I left off and looked around, people were walking around but from time to time someone would look at the wall.

They didn't know if they were getting flashback because of fear but all of them could of swore they saw the titan appear in Shiganshina all those years back was there.

They knew that they saw it, but it vanished as soon as I appeared, was it their imagination?

I just looked around to see if the people im looking for where there and luckily both of them were near each other.
I couldn't necessarily sense them but I could feel the power of the titan within.

I walked toward their direction because it wasn't far, after 15minute I turn around on an alleyway to see Reiner and Annie speaking to each other about what just happened.

"Yo, "I said drawing their attention back to me. They immediately turned around and looked at me, they look very stressed and I could clearly see sweats on their forehead.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"I said as I saw that Annie was about to touch her ring and from the look of it that ring must have some sort of hidden blade.

"What do you want" Reiner said sweating a lot.
"calm down, I'm not a monster jeez, all I want is info"I said looking at them, I didn't necessarily believe Berthold so I was going to ask them question away from each other and see if their answer matches if not..... (A/N basically seeing if they tell the same story or story similar to what Berthold said)

I handed them over to headquarter and specifically said" If any nobility request to have them tell them to fuck off".

If they have a problem a with it they can take it with my fist, I will no longer hesitate to kill them, I will kill them all just like I did to the people that almost killed Historia. (A/N I wonder how they felt dying by the hand of a 14 to 15-year-old at that time)

"Hey Historia what I miss," I said as I landed behind her, she turned around hug punch in the chest while saying"Where did you"

I tank the hit and gritted my teeth a bit acting like it hurted a bit, I didn't exaggerate it,
"I found out some interesting stuff" I answer looking at her.

She looked at me confused but I just poke her on her forehead before I said"I will have to get some stuff ready, "

"What happen to the collosol titan" She asked looking at me.
"I beat it and remove the shifter inside"I answer
"What do you mean shifter"Historia asked confused.

"Someone with the ability to turn into a titan like Ymir over there, "I said as my eyes landed on Ymir.
I looker at her with a questioning gaze.

Historia looked at me and then at Ymir and then it clicked in her mind instantly"Are you saying that she is a titan shifter"

"Not saying, she is one, and I have no doubt about it"I answer confidently

"You got me,"She said as she raised both of her hands in the air.
"wow you a lot calmer than everyone else, most of them just looked at me like I was some sort of monster, aren't you afraid I might kill you"I said looking into her eyes.

"I'm smart enough to tell that a lie and you not that kind of person"She replied
"and what make you think that"I said as I slightly raised my voice.
"The fact that I'm still alive"She answer nonchalantly

I stayed quiet and just look at her for a couple of minutes longuer, I breath in and sighed as I breath
Out.

"I'm guessing it's the jaw titan, this is giving me head ache"I said as he my hand on my hand, I was trying to think of a way to do this.

'Why did this day become so complicated for fuck sake, 'I though you myself as I sighed heavily.

"The only one"She answer
"Ah my brain, this is going to be such a pain, "I said as I held my head in my hand, this is ridiculous.

"Jack, you alright"Historia said looking at my current state
"I'm fine it just now that this is out, i will have to deal with so much politics and i may get blamed"I said as i can already see what will happen as soon as the higher up get the news. (A/N for anyone confuse on how he may get blamed even if he saved the day, remember they don't like him and I made that clear so everything will be used against him)

'Wait, I don't have to deal with their bullshit anymore, Historia is with me and not her dad, so the only leverage they had is gone and even if they tried to kidnap her, She is either with Mikasa or Ymir most of the time, plus she can defend herself'I thought to myself as a small smile crept itself into my face.

A/N for anyone who hasn't figure it out yet the story will be now directed to outside the wall, will be kill them all or will he tried to negotiate.
60% to 40%

Also if you wondering why Ymir is so nonchalant when basically everyone else from Marley we're scared of him it is because, she actually met and talked to him and with her Friendship with Historia, she saw that he was very different from what she originally though.