He pissed himself

Last time in I was reborn in attack on titan as a bender

I know for a fact that after this, a lot of people are going to not have a dad, a father or a son anymore.
The cries of literally thousands if not millions of soldiers echoed in my ears as they ran for their life.

I breath in deeply before I smell the familiar smell of iron, to add a little gas to the fire I used sound to implify my voice so they could all hear me.

"You guys do know that I can activate the Rumbling right" I said in a fairly serious voice and I watched as all hope that they may have hold on into disappear from their face.

I was serious about that, granted things would need to get pretty bad for me to ever activate it but considering hat nearly 89% of them die during the first 10seconds I'm sure I'm fine.

There was no corpse left behind, only ashes because fuck them, I don't think they deserve to have a body behind after they died.

Now we continue where we left off
Time skip 10minutes
The battle field was now dead quiet,there was no noise in the now bloody battle field.
Underneath wall Maria lay a pool of blood,a pile of dead body and ashes.

It smelled like iron and burned bodies, it also smelled like burned flesh's and leather,what I was looking at looked straight out
a horror movie.

It was bloody and it could probably make any person puke from the atrocity that they were seing,all I saw thought was just a bunch of people dying because of their stupidity.

They messed around and learned the hard way that the more you mess around the more you find out,i wonder what the leader of this alliance thought by sending so many people to this island.

They do know that I erased Marley population to zero,how can they be so arrogant,did they think that sending more people might work.

All those people died because of a stupid decision that they will probably do again and I'm not going to wait until they attacks us again.

There is a river nearby so I could probably wash the body away, I could burn the body to a crips, I jump down from wall maria and free fall to the bottom.

A huge landing sound was heard as I landed on the floor. I looked at the pile of bodies around me before I started to walk toward where the body of the general was.

I knew he was alive, I saw him use his men as a shield to save himself, I slowly walked toward his direction.

As I walk toward them I saw him pushing the body that he had used for cover, he seemed beaten and broken, his face look tired as he push the corpse of his comrade out of the way.

He then notices me and his tired face, change to the face of complete fear, he was completely terrify of me.

He looked like he saw a demon and as I started walking toward him, I could visibly see him shake in fear, his body was trembling and his skin was turning pale.

His eyes look like they wanted to run away, I saw that he moved in a way that indicated that he was going to run away but then he stopped after he looked around the battlefield.

As I got closer to him, I could hear his heart beat and I could start seeing him sweating like crazy, he look mortified.

When I was 15 feet away from him, I could visibly see his pant getting wet, I could also smell shit, like somebody had shitted themselves.

I then arrive in front of him before I crouched down to his level and said. "Why did you think this was a good idea"

He didn't answer and kept shaking and so I asked again "Why did you think this was a great idea and if you don't answer my hands might slip"

My voice was more threatening this time around but he spoke.
"It...was...an...order...from..the...higher...ups"He said shaking and with none of the confidence or vigor he had previously.

"So you though it was a great idea to attack an island of people that have done nothing to you over the past 100 years or so"I added staring daggers into the man.
"I....apology..."The man said break down in tears.

"Sorry pal that won't do, because you have attacked this island you basically declared war on us, and as the king, I am not going to let that pass," I said looking at the man.

"Please do anything you want with me but please spare my country" He said begging me
"Now if the situation we're reverse would you let the Eldians go it I had begged"I said to the man

The man stayed quiet and from his expression I could tell, this man would of slaughter some of them in front of me for shits and giggles....im not going to be that petty.

'Let me just end his suffering,' I thought to myself, I then proceed to put my hand on the man neck before
*Snap* the sound of somebody neck snapping was heard.

I made it quick and painless because I think if I had talked to this man just for a moment longer I would of killed him in the most sadistic and brutal way possible.

Anyway after removing my black glove that were now covered in blood from my hand, I decided to burry the body underground while also taking all the armor and clothing.

They may be dead but their supply might prove useful if we ever run out, either way I need a way to clear my mind,so I'm probably going to fall asleep on someone thigh today.(A/N you just murdered a whole army and this is what you thinking about)

I looked at my hands before I looked at the people that were removing the clothes from the dead soldier before I walked near a few of them and gave some orders.

As much as I would like to neglect my job, I need to make sure they do this correctly or I'm going to have a lot more paperwork to do tomorrow morning.

A/N was the general emotion during this chapter realistic or were they a bit too forced?