Thorn

Last time in I was reborn in attack in titan as a bender.

"Is this the afterlife?" Thorn said in a curious tone, before getting hugged from the back.
I flinched even tho technically I wasn't hurt at all but because I feel the same pain that thorn feeling.

"You are alive" I heard the sobbing voice of someone crying behind me.
Thorn flinches a bit before turning around to see Ymir crying while hugging him.
"It will take a lot more arrows to take me down," Thorn said

Now we continue where we left off
"Where are we exactly" Thorn finally asked after looking around
"You probably are going to be mad, but we are back in the camp," Ymir said looking down
"Why didn't you just run away, you could of had a better life away from all this, why did you come back," Thorn said a bit mad with some confusion leaking out of his voice.

"You were about to die and I didn't know how to heal you and I had no way to keep you safe, so I came back and made a deal with the king so you could be saved."She said looking down with some tears in her eyes.

"But what about you, what about your safety," Thorn said confused
"What would be the point of me fleeing if you are dead," She replies with tears flowing out of her eyes but this time it was faster than before.

Thorn let out a small breath out, before saying "what did you have to do for them to 'heal me" Thorn said dragging the heal part for longer
"Around 13 years of servitude under the chief Fritz," Ymir said looking down

Thorn had a look of disbelief present over his face before saying" you said 13 years, why would you accept that, this is a bit unfair if you ask me" Thorn said flabbergasted.
"That may seem unfair to you, but if it mean keeping you alive I would have made the same decision again within a heartbeat," She said while slowly looking at my body to look for wounds.

Thorn groan a bit, like he was just evaluating how did he just mess up this girl life with his existing 'Maybe if I didn't exist or even been born, she would escape and lived a normal life'Thorn thought
"OK then guess we getting out of here when you are 26," Thorn said while groaning

"So you don't hate me for what I did," Ymir said looking up
"No I don't silly, you will have to do more than that to make me hate you a lot more," Thorn said chuckling.
("This is sweet and all but knowing what I know is going to happen I don't think this will last, I wonder how did Thorn die tho," I said out loud but because I was just wondering ghost no one heard me or even knew I was there)

"For a slave, you two are way too talkative," The Voice of a man in his middle age said.
"Come one, can I not have a good time without you interrupting," Thorn said in for the first time since I was following him around as a ghost, I could hear the actual venom and malice leaking out of his voice, most of the time when he swears at Fritz, I could see he didn't like him but today the first day I heard it in his voice.

"Do you want your tongues to get cut off again?" Fritz said
A huge gust of wind left where Thorn's body was and sent the king flying outside the small house.

Thorn, tried to stifle a chuckle but it fail horribly and he laughed.
"Guess he got blown away," Thorn said wiping away tears of laughter from his eyes.
He heard a small laugh next to him in noticed that she was laughing.

"But seriously why do we have to stay here when either of us can just wipe them away, Without them having a chance to fight back," Thorn said

(so he is the sound of reason in all of this and also the realistic one, I wonder what would be her answer.)
"I made a promise that if you survive I would serve under him and you are the one that told me to always keep my promise," Ymir said
(Bullshit, I don't believe any of this," I said feeling like none of this made sense)

"So if you really want to do this ok, but look at his face, he is not trustworthy at all, he seems like the kind of person that will fake my death just so you become more loyal to him, look at it, he is the kind of person that will put me in jail next to your room while fucking you just to fuck with my mind," Thorn said looking at the king struggling to get up

(I don't know how to feel about how right this dude is, he can tell all that from looking at someone's face" I said a bit surprised)

"It's just 13years can you please do that for me," She said looking at Thorn
"Fine" Thorn said sounding a bit disappointed.
The guard that wanted to help their king in the background were blown away by a gust of wind.

A/N fun fact McDonald's invented a sweet-tasting type of broccoli!