ᏕᏋᏉᏋᏁ

As the months pass, Angel and Namor spend more and more time together. They explore the depths of the ocean, discovering new creatures and hidden wonders. Namor teaches Angel how to speak English, patiently correcting her pronunciation and explaining the nuances of the language. He listens to her with empathy, and Angel finds herself opening up to him in ways she never thought possible.

Angel is grateful for Namor's patience and guidance. She's always felt like an outsider, never truly belonging anywhere, but with Namor, she feels like she's finally found a place where she fits in. As they spend more time together, Angel and Namor find themselves growing closer and closer together. They share stories about their pasts, their hopes, and dreams for the future. They swim together, hand in hand, and Angel feels safe and protected in Namor's presence. She looks forward to their time together, eager to see what new discoveries they'll make each day.

One day, as they're swimming through a crystal-clear lagoon, Namor takes Angel's hand and pulls her close to him. They gaze into each other's eyes, and Angel can feel her heart beating faster in her chest as Namor leans in to whisper in her ear.

"I'm glad we found each other."

Angel smiles, her heart filled with warmth. She feels a connection with Namor that she's never felt with anyone else before, and it's a feeling that she never wants to let go of. Though she's still learning the language, his words bring her great happiness. They continue swimming together, holding hands, and Angel feels the weight of the guilt she's been carrying start to lift. With Namor by her side, she feels like she can face anything, and she's grateful for the bond that they've formed.

As they swim back towards Namor's home, Angel feels a sense of belonging that she's never felt before. She knows that she's found a kindred spirit in Namor, someone who understands her in a way that no one else ever has.

Days turn into weeks, and weeks turn into months, and Angel and Namor's bond only grows stronger. Angel has never felt so alive, and every day spent with Namor feels like a gift. Namor shows Angel his favorite spots in his underwater kingdom, and Angel is amazed by the diversity of life she sees. They swim through forests of kelp, past schools of brightly colored fish, and past towering underwater mountains.

As they swim, Namor tells Angel stories of his past, of the struggles he's faced as the king of his people, and the battles he's fought to protect his home

As they swim, Namor tells Angel stories of his past, of the struggles he's faced as the king of his people, and the battles he's fought to protect his home. Angel listens with rapt attention, and she feels her admiration for him grow with every tale he shares.

More time passes, and Angel finds herself falling for Namor more and more. She admires his strength and his fierce determination to protect his people and his home. But she also loves the moments when he shows her his more vulnerable side, the moments when he confides in her and shares his fears and insecurities.

Alas, time passes in the world above, as well. Namor has purposely shielded Angel from the harsh realities and burden of knowledge, he only wants to keep her safe. Over the years, she's become the other half of his heart, though the words have not yet been spoken.

Both technology and humans evolve and create nearly world-ending events on multiple occasions. Aliens have invaded, A.I. has almost destroyed humanity, and most recently, a battle was fought in the land-locked country of Wakanda, in which a Mad Titan completed his quest to gain all six infinity stones... and he won.

The day Thanos snapped away half of all living creatures was a devastating day, not just for the land above, but for the world below. Many people of Talokan were lost... including the mermaid.

Namor went unhinged. He went deranged.

Namor searched far and wide for Angel, across the sea, and through the oceans... but he couldn't find her. The King refused to give up. He spent ages searching for her, but each attempt proved less successful than the last and brought him closer to a truth he never wanted to admit.

Angel was gone.

The King was heartbroken. He wept for the loss of his angel, and if anything, it made his anger towards the surface world only fester and grow.

Namor became even angrier at the world above for allowing this to happen. He wanted revenge for them being responsible for Angel's disappearance. He wanted them to pay. He spent the following years devising a plan, one that would bring the entire world to its knees, and on the day his plan was fully devised... was the same day that his angel miraculously reappeared.

 was the same day that his angel miraculously reappeared

 ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦