ᏖᏋᏁ

Angel struggles to understand her husband's anger and will to kill the surface people. She struggles because she forgot about the fire that once flowed through her veins, the fire that burned bright and made her want revenge. She once wanted revenge because of everything the surface people have taken, from her own mother to Aya.

She has lost so much at the hands of the surface people... yet remembers none of it. As if she's come to peace with it all.

But the danger still looms over Talokan. The danger of the surface world discovering its own and potentially destroying everything. It gives Angel a pit of anxiety in her stomach, that's mainly caused by her husband disappearing once more.

From Talokan, the King leaves and winds up in the land-locked country of Wakanda, where he emerges from the water before the Queen and Princess with weapons drawn.

" Who are you? And how did you get in here?" The Queen demands.

" This place is amazing," Namor utters as he gazes around, "The air is pristine. And the water... My mother told stories about a place like this. A protected land with people that never have to leave. That never have to change who they were. What reason do you have to reveal your secret to the world?"

" I am not a woman who enjoys repeating herself," Queen Ramonda states, " Who are you?"

" I have many names," He says, " My people call me K'uk'ulkan... but my enemies call me Namor. The American military detected vibranium under my nation's domain. I was able to stop them from minin' it... but we need Wakanda's help to prevent it from happenin' again. They use a machine designed by an American scientist."

" Vibranium only exists here. In Wakanda."

" Your son exposed the power of vibranium to the world. In response, other nations have begun searching the planet for it. His choice has compromised us. I think Wakanda could find the scientist and bring them to me? It is only fair that Wakanda helps to resolve our dilemma."

" You do not sneak into my country and tell me what is fair," Ramonda seethes.

" I have more soldiers than this land has blades of grass," Namor counters, " And they have incomparable strength. I would hate to come back under different circumstances. When you have the scientist, blow into this... place it in the ocean. I'll be there shortly afterward. For your own sake... don't mention anything about me to anyone outside of Wakanda."

The weight of the decision hangs heavy in the underwater chamber, the tension palpable in the air. Namor, regal and determined, stands before Angel, his eyes searching for a glimmer of understanding. He knows the gravity of the situation and the potential threat that the surface world poses to their kingdom of Talokan.

Her husband has returned home in the dead of night, and with him brings news of a threat. Namora and Attuma are off to the side, acting as quite advisors for their King and Queen.

 Namora and Attuma are off to the side, acting as quite advisors for their King and Queen