ᏖᏂᎥᏒᏖᏋᏋᏁ

All is quiet in the capital of Wakanda, and all seems relatively normal. The Princess has been returned to her home and the Queen is relieved of her aching heart.

But something is different.

It's in the air.

It's in the water.

Something is off.

Something isn't right.

The river is... growing. It seems further and further into the land, confusing the people and drawing more attention. The people are curious, but the closer they get to the water, the closer they get to their doom.

Angel pops her head up from the river, still out of sight, but opens her mouth and sings her siren song to lure Wakandas closer to the depths. They become enchanted by her voice as it echoes across the land. Her voice is unlike the Talokanil warriors... for hers is much stronger. It takes a group of sirens to do what the Queen can do all by herself. The centuries of life she has under her belt have given her the gift of death that sits inside her throat. She leads the charge against Wakanda, using only but her voice as the rest of the sirens group behind her.

The Talokanil warriors strike, releasing their water bombs and dragging people down to the depths. They attack with their spears and attack with their might as Wakanda attempts to fight back and save their people, but they are no match for the anger of K'uk'ulkan.

Namor, in his rage, directly attacks the Queen of Wakanda. He plunges his spear into the window and stares into her eyes as the glass cracks before her. He disappears from her eyes, and all seems to fade away, only for Namor to return with an arm full of water bombs.

 He disappears from her eyes, and all seems to fade away, only for Namor to return with an arm full of water bombs

The explosion breaks the glass and plunges the throne room into a spiraling tide. Ramonda does all she can to save the life of the young girl, but at the cost of her own life. The Queen of Wakanda is dead, and it's all because of Namor, who hovers at the broken window as the Princess cries over her mother's dead body.

" She did this. In one week's time, I will return with my entire army and you will join us against the surface world, or I will wash Wakanda from the face of the earth. Bury your dead, mourn your losses... You are Queen now."

The sound of Shuri's screams echoes across the land. Her heart breaks. It shatters as Namor returns to the water, where the first thing he sees is his wife. He gently cups her face in his hands and brings his face close to rub their noses together.

" In pixamech ( My angel )" He whispers, " Táan wáaj a herido ( Are you hurt? )"                           

" Ma'( No )" She responds, " Ma'alo'ob aniken ( I am okay)"

The husband smiles at the words of his wife, and kisses her forehead before they depart from the African country, and swim the thousands of miles back to their home under the sea.

Angel stands at the edge of a rocky outcrop on the Yucatec peninsula, her gaze fixed upon the crashing waves that lash against the cliffs. Anger courses through her veins like an untamed current, fueled by the injustice that has befallen her and her people. The memory of her loyal servant's life taken by Wakandans burns within her, igniting a fury that demands justice. Her heart is heavy with grief and rage, Angel clenches her fists, her nails biting into her palms. The surface world, once a place of wonder and curiosity, has now become a breeding ground for anguish and resentment. The waves crashing against the rocks seem to echo her tumultuous emotions.

"Why? Why must they trample upon us, the guardians of the sea?" Angel's voice carries the weight of a thousand whispered grievances, the pain of countless lives lost to the surface world's indifference. Her voice rises with each word, filled with anger and righteous indignation, "They see us as nothing more than creatures to be exploited, to be disregarded," Angel continues, her voice trembling with a mix of sorrow and fury. "My servant, loyal and devoted, snuffed out by their callousness. How can I stand idle while they go unpunished?"

Her eyes blaze with a fiery resolve, her voice resonating with a newfound determination. The anger that once threatened to consume her now becomes a driving force for change. She refuses to let her servant's death be in vain.

With each word, Angel's anger transforms into a sense of purpose—a call to action. She envisions a world where her people are respected, where the surface dwellers recognize the profound importance of the ocean and its protectors. Her anger becomes a catalyst for change, a driving force to break the cycle of apathy and injustice. As the crashing waves continue to batter against the rocks, Angel takes a deep breath, the salty air filling her lungs. She vows to honor her servant's memory, to seek justice and bring about a reckoning for the surface world's transgressions.

A week passes by in the blink of an eye, and a somber aura fills the grand chamber where Namor stands before his people. The air crackles with tension, a mixture of anticipation, anger, and a deep sense of injustice. Angel, her eyes ablaze with fury, stands by Namor's side, her loyalty to her king unwavering. The throne room shines bright with fury and rage. The people are upset, the people want to attack. The desire for justice is palpable, the need for their voices to be heard burning within their hearts. They were meant to lead the attack on Wakanda. They are meant to return and completely destroy the African nation, but Namor is called to arms, for another vibranium detector appears in the sea... one used by the Wakandans as a distraction, and one that starts the war between the two nations yet again.

 ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦