ᏖᏇᏋᏝᏉᏋ

Shuri splashes into the water whilst inside the heavy metal suit. It's meant to protect her, yet provides an awkward difference between her and the sea native. She looks up and Angel, who still stands on her two legs. Angel then dives into the salty waters as Shuri submerges. The Princess sees the woman transform right before her eyes, from someone with two legs into a creature with a tail. Angel's scales are mesmerizing to Shuri, who spaces out as her eyes widen in wonder.

" Yes, she is quite beautiful," Namor chuckles, " I, too, find myself getting lost in her elegance."

The mutant swims fluidly, similar as to how Angel moves in the water with her tail. Both of them lead the Princess further down into the depths of the ocean, where the light does not reach. A place familiar to them, but completely foreign to Shuri, who freezes up as her eyes land on the underwater current. Angel offers a gentle smile and holds onto the metal arm of the suit and she gently guides her to it. The current propels them forward, twisting them around in a strange rollercoaster. Shuri's heart palpates as she sweats within the suit, but Angel only enjoys the ride.

The Princess then exits the underwater current all alone. No one to her left and no one to her right. She gasps for breath within the suit as she tries to calm herself from her racing thoughts, and as she turns, her light shines upon a giant whale swimming above her, then revealing the shimmering city as she passes.

Shuri gasps in awe, her eyes and head tilted upwards as the suit follows Namor and Angel, whom swim together and smile as they hold hands, for they never tire of the true beauty of Talokan. The bright castle reveals itself in the foreground as they pass by the younglings playing underwater pok-a-tok. The people all gesture to their leader as they see him, and in return, Namor and Angel gesture back.

The people of Talokan are gathering seaweed and hidden treasures as the three of them swim above, going through the inner works of the city, till they come to the entrance of the palace with the giant glowing orb above, once more capturing Shuri in a moment of awe.

" It's beautiful," She observes, " It's made of vibranium."

" Yes," Namor affirms, " In the depths of the ocean, I brought the sun to my people. I know you wished me to spare the life of the scientist, but now you see what I have to protect."

Their tour of Talokan comes to an end and brings them back to the underwater cavern, where they sit on the course and tough ground. Angel sits with her tail still in the water as it moves back and forth, creating mesmerizing waves in its wake.

" You are the first person from the surface world to come to Talokan," Namor utters, then decides to hand over his mother's bracelet, " Please take this as a token of our gratitude."

Shuri takes the piece of delicate jewelry in her hands with a smile, then looks over to Angel, as if asking for help, and of course, the mermaid helps to wrap the bracelet around her wrist