9*

CW: Smut

VADER'S POV

"That's why we have reason to believe the First has overthrown Hoth," General Tarkin just finished a speech about our next mission.

"Fuuuuckkk Vader!"

This has been going on for the last 30 minutes. I've tried everything I could do to tune out her thoughts, but when she's aroused her thoughts are almost 10x stronger, and impossible to tune out.

"Did you get that, Vader?" Tarkin asks, noticing my distracted behavior.

Nodding my head, "Yes, of course, I know what we need to prepare for now."

"Your hands feel so good." My eyes clenched shut at that thought and I almost pull a muscle trying to suppress getting a boner like a horny teenage boy.

A throat clearing pulls me from my distraction, "Are you alright?" Tarkin questions.

"Please.

No, I'm not alright. "Yep. Everything is fine, just thinking about when I should get start–"

"Harder."

"Actually, perhaps you should leave so I can get started now."

Tarkin looks taken aback, at my abrupt end to our meeting, but he doesn't realize it is for his own good. I am mere seconds away from smashing a hole in the wall due to our Tactical Operator's dirty thoughts. Slut.

"Oh, alright. I should get to work as well. See you in the morning." Finally, he leaves.

I can't focus when she gets like this and if I can't focus, and she can't focus, this ship is doomed. And I can't allow that. I need to rectify the situation.

Either I give her another orgasm or I kill her. Either one can provide a solution, however only one is temporary.

An internal war goes on in my head trying to decide which solution I want to go with. My head falls into my palms and I smack my forehead as if it would push the thoughts out. Time to fix this.

I stand from my desk in my quarters and begin the long march to her room.

"Please, Vader, I've been working so hard.

Have you? Not only does she lie to me, but she lies to herself as well. Incredible.

Her thoughts get louder as I approach her wing of the ship.

I see a trooper in the hall, "Excuse me Lord V-"

Using the force I throw him against the wall, "Not now." 

"Sorry Lord," he calls out from behind me as I continue my march to her.

Standing outside her door I have to pause to take a breath and make my choice. To kill or not to kill.

The sound of her heavy breathing through the door solidifies my choice for me. Clicking the button to slide it open, I feel slightly angered noticing anyone could click the button and walk in.

Didn't realize security was that shit, around here.

The door slides open and I hear a gasp of fright and see her pull her blanket up to her heaving chest.

"Wha- Lord Vader, I wasn't expecting you," she stutters out of breath. 

Gods, she was insufferable.

"What are you doing?" Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. Smooth.

Obviously I already knew what she was doing but I just wanted to see if she was stupid enough to try to lie to me again.