15*

CW: smut

My legs fail to keep up with Lord Vader's swift pace as we march through the dark corridors of Starfighter. I have no clue where he is taking me but I know better than to question him. We just walk in tense silence.

Anger is practically seeping from Vader, his chest puffs up and down and a scowl looks permanently etched into his perfect features.

We reached a wing of the ship I'm unfamiliar with. The hallway sconces shine a little brighter and the floors are a tad cleaner.

My eyes widen when I realize I have been here before. This is Vader's side of the ship. I vaguely remember stumbling through these halls during my drunken charade less than a week ago.

The pounding of my heart beats erratically with anticipation and fear, but I don't say a word.

We turn a corner and a dark metal door waits at the end of the corridor.

I suck in a sharp breath at realization.

This is Lord Vader's quarters.

My steps falter from panic, falling behind.

Vader pauses his strides and turns to look at me annoyed over his shoulder, "Come on." He demands.

"I- I can't," The idea of being in his personal space, terrifies me.

"You can and you will."

He grabs my arm and pulls me forward. I guess I have no say in the matter.

Do I stink that bad?

"Yes." He responds to my thoughts.

Dickhead.

I could've imagined it, but I swear I saw a small smirk tug at his lip.

He types a code into a keypad next to his door, and it slides open revealing his quarters to me.

A window stretches across the entirety of the wall. An infinite amount of stars shine, illuminating the dark room. A black leather couch with sits next to the window complimented with a glass coffee table. A singular whiskey glass sits on the table. Then a black sleek kitchen to the left.

My mouth drops in awe at his quarters and my feet are frozen to the ground as I absorb the sight in front of me.

The hand that was still on my arm tugs me again.

"Let's go," He ordered.

Hating the way he's walking me like a dog I rip my arm from his hold. He just scowls and walks forward into a dark hallway before disappearing behind a door on the right, leaving me alone in his living area.

Oh I'm supposed to follow him?

I rush after him and walk into what I can only assume is his room.

Another large window replaces the wall, allowing you to see directly into the void.

His bed sits on a platform in the middle of the room against the wall. The fluffy comforter is black lined with, you guessed it, more black pillows. If I had to assume anything, I bet the sheets were black too.

Everything about his space was so modern, so dark. Not an ounce of personality could be seen from his room. Which ironically was a perfect portrayal of his personality.

Vader stands in his closet, back turned to me, pulling clothes from hangers.

He doesn't look but just calls out, "Bathroom is through the door, showers all yours."