30*

CW: SMUT

"Is this-"

"Naboo. "

The sun painted the tall grass in a faint glow, illuminating thousands of flowers. Pink ones, purple ones, blue ones, big ones, small ones.

A little further beyond the flowers was a crystal blue lake that shimmered like crystals. Green trees swayed in the wind.

I didn't even realize my hands were trembling from happiness.

"It's-" I pause to take in the scenery, "Beautiful."

"Very," Vader whispers next to me. I turned to look at him, but his gaze was already locked on me.

I froze in place from how overwhelmed I felt.

Vader walks a few steps in front of me. Turning over his shoulder he looks at me, "You coming?"

Gathering my senses, I don't skip a beat before catching up to him.

The lush grass beneath my feet, the colorful flowers, the lake. It's all too much, my heart threatens to burst from my chest.

As I stood in the meadow, surrounded by a sea of vibrant colors, I felt like an explorer in a new world, a world I never knew existed.

Before I know it, my feet take off, running directly into the meadow of flowers. The grass tickles my arms as I run through the tall grass.

Excited laughter and mumbles of excitement spill from my lips as I frolick amongst the flowers. The sun kissed each bloom, igniting them with life. 

I couldn't resist the urge to touch them. My fingers gently grazed the velvety petals, and I was enchanted by their softness, their fragility.

Time slowed, and I was lost in a moment of pure, unadulterated joy. I completely forgot Vader was here. Although it is not hard to spot him, almost humorously his all black outfit stands out in the field of color.

"You coming?"

"You go ahead." He motions to the meadow, "Running through flowers, is not really my thing."

The thought alone is enough to make me laugh out loud. Lord Vader running through flowers.

Whatever. He can sulk by the ship, I for one, am going to enjoy this. I don't know how long I have until all this is going to be nothing more than a memory. Until we go back to Starfighter and Vader rains on my happiness.

My feet carry me through the field until I reach the blue lake. The water shimmers with crystals lewering me in like a siren. With the sun beaming down on my skin and the inviting water in front of me, I'm tempted to go in.

"Going for a swim?" Vader's sudden appearance makes me jump.

I hold hand to my startled, beating heart, "I want to."

"You can."

"Not you?"

Vader shrugs, "I'll supervise."

"That's no fun," I pout for dramatic emphasis.

In reply, he crosses his arms, not giving into my playful attempt at getting him in the water.

"Fine." I throw my robe on the ground and discard my socks. I make eye contact with him as I pull down my boxer shorts, leaving me in nothing but his shirt and my clean underwear.

He clenches his jaw as he intensely watches the shorts come down my legs.

I just shoot him a smile and take my first step into the cold water.

The water felt cool and inviting, its surface glistening like a thousand tiny mirrors reflecting the world above. I wiggle my toes around feeling the sand beneath my feet, reminding me of Tatooine.