38*

CW: SMUT

It took a moment for it all to come back to me, the events of last night. Every word he said replayed in my mind.

It just hit me. I didn't realize how young he really was. So young and carrying the weight of a hundred lifetimes. His life was stolen from him by grief and anger.

We aren't so different after all.

Pushing down the heavy thoughts, I realize, I haven't slept that good in over a week, I feel so relaxed. My commlink on the table reads 10-Hundred. A surge of tension courses through my body as the realization dawns upon me—I am late for work.

Immediately I try to shoot up but arms tighten around me, locking me in place, reminding me that we fell asleep spooning.

"Lord Vader," I grumble, "I need to go to work."

"The boss told me you have more important things to do." He deeply mumbles with a sleepy voice. His arms tighten, pulling me flush against his body.

A gasp leaves me when I feel his erection press into my behind. He's hard.

"Okay, well tell the boss he is annoying and his libido can wait." I try to ignore the heat between my legs, as my body ignited at the prospect of the mere thought of him being inside of me.

Sneaky hands slip under my shirt. The cold feeling of his metal hand on my hip makes me shudder against him. The hands tighten and pull my hips against his hardness, grinding into me from behind.

"No can do." His deep voice teased.

Fuck, he sounded even hotter when he was tired. If I wasn't wet before, I am now.

A deep and low chuckle reverbated from his chest. Light fingers brush up and down my stomach, leading all the way up until–

Oh, gods.

Dexterous hands found themselves grabbing and groping at my chest. I allowed him to indulge. To pinch and tug at my sensitive nipples.

Every part of my body felt sensitive. My skin buzzes with electricity beneath his hands. I whimper from his possessive groping of my body and I can't help but push back into him with need.

It was as if Lord Vader was a drug, lacing himself in my every breath, only to build my tolerance so I needed more of him. Satiating my craving enough to beg for more.

"You like it when I touch you here?" He says tweaking a nipple.

"Mhm," I moan deliciously.

His hand drags down my body, kneading me between my thighs, "How about here, hm?"

"Yes," I groan. My hips have adopted a mind of their own and I lazily grind into his hand for friction. A dull throb begins to ache between my thighs.

"I haven't even touched you and I feel you soaking my boxers." He teases as I squirm against his muscular body.

Slowly, he begins pressing kisses to my shoulder all the up to my neck. He tugs on my earlobe and whispers, "I'm going to fuck you, yeah? Would you like that?"

I suck in a sharp breath, "I-I thought you wanted me in good shape for work."

He kisses the back of my neck sweetly, "Changed my mind. I need you fucked out, struggling to walk."

Those vulgar words in contrast to his gentle demeanor make my insides clench on nothing. His dirty mouth has always been my weakness and he knows how to use it, in more ways than one.

"Oh, Gods, please," I whimper when he applies more pressure to the hand massaging my wet center.

"Yeah? My little slut to ruin, huh?" He teases.