33*

Happy halloween. Just couldn't wait to post! I'm padme for halloween, i'd love to know other people are? <33
-liv

CW: SMUT

Vaders POV

Anger burns through me like an unstoppable fire. The heat is overwhelming as if two suns burned across my skin.

An aura of warmth and gentleness gets stronger and stronger as she nears.

The sensation of her presence is all-consuming, overriding my rational thinking. The aura weakens as she walks further past the door. It weakens just enough for me to remember my anger.

Just as I think I am going to let her go, I'm already out the door grabbing her, against my rational thoughts.

Her muffled scream gets lost in my leather glove, pressed against her mouth.

As if she recognizes it's me, her shoulders melt beneath my hold with relief.

Then she pushes out of my hold angrily, "What are you doing!"

For a moment, I don't know what to say. "I need to talk to you."

With panicked eyes, she holds her hand over her startled heart. "Did you ever think to just ask? Instead of kidnapping me!"

It is becoming apparent I was a little aggressive, but her reaction makes me glad I did it.

"I'm an efficient man."

Bewilderment at my actions is clear as day across her expression. I stare silently until she starts laughing. A fist comes to her mouth and I can tell she is trying to suppress a laugh at my absurdity.

"For fucks sake," she mumbles to herself, anger towards me radiating like a furnace.

Her eyes track around the room and her posture stiffens when she realizes where we are.

"You can see everything from here." She thinks.

The observation deck overlooks the entirety of Ordinance Bay. It is how I can observe the work of my officers and tactics.

After a brief silence between us, she sighs, "What do you want to talk about so badly?"

A palpable tension radiates between us now.

"1492."

A perplexed laugh escapes her, "What?"

"That's the code to my quarters."

"And why are you telling them to me?"

"I'm leaving tonight."

Her eyebrows rose with surprise, "Oh right, Stryker told me."

Hearing Stryker's name was enough to make my lip curl in disgust. The real reason I brought her in here.

"You shouldn't be alone with him while I'm gone."

A scoff is her only response, insulting my authority.

"I mean it." She doesn't know he gave her the Stellar Serenade drink in Coruscant, made specifically for pathetic men to get women to sleep with them.

"I can do as I please."

My frustration is evident. She doesn't get that it's for her safety.

"You don't understand."

"Then make me understand."

Words cease to come to mind. Instead my mouth meets hers with ferocity, hoping I can show her why.