35

CW: Violence

"You're fucking Vader?"

I yelp and hold my hand over my heart from being startled, not expecting someone to be on this side of the ship. Panic begins pumping through my veins at being caught. Stryker is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, staring at me with a scowl that turns my blood cold.

"Oh you scared me, Stryker." I release a panicked laugh, trying to ignore his crude comment.

"Don't try to change the topic."

"No, I'm not," I answer his earlier question, trying to sound convincing.

"I don't see why you are so insistent on lying now. I mean, I already caught you." He says in a voice so calm, it's icy. His eyes bore into mine with an intensity so dark, it was sinister.

"This isn't what it looks like." I urge him, fear lacing my words.

"See I thought that at first, but I had to follow you just to be sure." His words come out sounding angrier, "Then to my surprise I see you walk right into his quarters."

"He was just trying to be nice," I plead, trying to salvage the situation. Stryker takes a step forwards and I take a step backwards. I've never seen him like this, ever.

Ignoring my plea, he continues, "I thought I saw him leave your room once or twice and I thought to myself, no- she wouldn't do that, she is too naive and innocent." He tilts his head and laughs, "But now I know all I need to know. Turns out you're a whore."

Whore.

It was almost as if a new man entirely stood before me. One that wasn't my friend, but my enemy.

Stryker takes a few steps closer and I back up until my back hits the wall. My brain racks through possible scenarios. I could try to punch him, but he is a whole foot taller than me. I could try to run around him and lock myself in Vader's room, but on the chance he slips in, he would have me at his full disposal where no one else could get in.

Instead I opt for a third option, which is to try to reason with him, "Please stop, you're scaring me."

As if he is not even processing my words he continues, "What does he have that I can't offer you?"

"Stryker stop." I assert as strong as I can.

He punches the wall next to me right next to my head making me cower down and flinch.

"I can make you feel good," his breath hits my face and both of his hands grip my hips so tight, I feel his nails digging into my skin, as if they were trying to imprint himself into me.

"Stryker I'm sorry, I don't like you like that, you're my friend." I beg, groaning in pain.

He scoffs, "Did you think when I was on Tatooine, I chose you to come to Starfighter to be my friend?"

"You- you what?"

My face feels drained of blood as realization washes over me. Stryker was the trooper that killed my coworkers, my friends. He is the one that slapped me. He is the one that kidnapped me and turned my life upside down.

"Why else do you fucking think I picked you on Tatooine? Did you really think you were that skilled?"

The sinking feeling in my chest deepens. I can't respond. I'm too shocked, too disappointed. Instead I just hold back my sobs.

"Awe, you did, didn't you?" He coos.

"Stryker, please don't," I cry.

"I chose you for me, not so you could sneak around and fuck someone who doesn't even want you." He grabs my hand, "I want you." he says with urgency. Obsession was written all over his face. I realized I was dealing with more than just a bruised ego – this was raw, unbridled aggression.