22

I'm in a bad mood.

The dull pain never fully went away between my legs and out of stubbornness I didn't bother finishing the job to only prove Lord Vader right.

Instead, I went about my usual day pretending like Vader's sudden reappearance hasn't already flipped my world upside down.

So much for my relaxing week without Vader.

Squeezing my legs together under the table to relieve the pain, I'm currently sitting at a table in the cafeteria with the boys.

"Well that's what I thought, but everything on Starfighter is unpredictable."

The boys are deep in conversation but I am too in my head to notice.

Stryker sits across from me and we haven't talked since last night when we kissed. How does one say: "Hey I think you're nice, but the kiss was really bad and I actually wished it was our boss who actually went down on me this morning, so I think we are better as friends!" without sounding rude?

Yeah maybe I should rethink how to tell him. I don't want to lead him on. Besides he doesn't know I would actually be saving his life. I don't doubt that Vader would stick to his promise and kill him for kissing me again.

The worst part is that I couldn't even tell him why I couldn't pursue things with him, because then that would expose Lord Vader, and I have a hunch that Vader would murder me if anyone found out.

"I know, we're stationing early."

"Wait what? Why?" I interject.

Lux shrugged, "We don't ask questions, we just take orders."

"How early?"

"Around eight-hundred tomorrow."

"That's soon. What do I have to do?"

"Not much," Jaxxon answers, "Tarkin will be working on getting two new ships and all we have to do is watch after him and check up on some of the people."

"Meaning we have the evenings to do whatever we want.'' Alec wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"Yeah! We're taking you to a real Cantina tomorrow." Lux says.

"Really?" My face lit up with excitement.

"You're gonna love it." Stryker speaks up.

"Yeah, the music is incredible and the energy is unlike anything you will have ever experienced," Lux explains.

Alec interrupts, "I wouldn't go if I were you. Once you go, you will forever be in a pit of despair wanting to go back."

"Obviously says you, alcoholic," Jaxxon quips at him.

"You're a hater," Alec retorts, as they get into another one of their playful fights.

I whisper to lux, "How should I prepare? What happens?" I have a million questions about my first time being stationed.

"Don't worry Bolts, besides bringing clothes, the rooms we stay in for the few days will have all the accommodations we need, like soap and toothbrushes."

"We get our own rooms?" I sit up straighter from intrigue.

"Yeah! Every assigned crew member gets one!" Lux says excitedly.

Alec interrupts, "And the beds are incredible! Starfighter crew are held in high respect on Coruscant, so they treat us well."

Oh my. The thought of not sleeping in an uncomfortable bed with my own bathroom sounds incredible. I can't wait.