Chapter 7

-Sunday, February 19-

I slept in today because it was my rest day. So, I woke up at 8 in the morning instead of 6. I checked my phone and realized I had a lot of Instagram notifications. Turns out, Scarlett's family found my Instagram and decided to follow me. I followed them back. I was leaving my room when I noticed Chris also leaving the guest bedroom. We looked at each other and laughed at the coincidence.

"Amelia." Rose said as I walked downstairs.

"Rose." I told her. Scarlett's house is open floor so, everything is connected.

-Scarlett's house layout-

"Morning Amelia and Chris

"Morning Amelia and Chris." Scarlett told us. "We have cereal for today and also we're going to the mall." She announced.

"Yay." Rose clapped. I decided to toast some bread and make myself some scrambled eggs. Accompanied by some fruit. And then making me a banana strawberry smoothie. I walked with my food to the dining table everybody staring at me.

"Couldn't you have made us some." Chris wondered.

"You didn't ask." I simply said. Rose was looking at my fruit so I let her have some pieces of strawberry.

"Hey Amelia, I was also thinking if you wanted to visit your family?" Scarlett asked.

"Yes, oh thank you thank you." I said while walking to her chair and giving her a hug.

"Family? You have other family?" Rose asked me.

"Yes I do." I said proudly. I miss my younger siblings even though they were a pain in the ass most of the time. After breakfast we all went upstairs to get ready. We left the house at 9:30 and Chris drove us to the nearest mall.

"We're here. Hats and glasses." Scarlett told us. She handed me and Rose some glasses and hats but I only accepted the glasses. Chris had his NASA hat and some shades. We went to the mall and I looked around.

"What store first?" Scarlett asked.

"Toy store." Rose said and Scarlett looked at me making sure if I wanted to go.