Chapter 38

-Friday, June 15-

*Amelia's POV*

It was 7 am and my parents were dropping me off at the airport where Uncle Downey was waiting.

"There's the star." Uncle Robert greeted me as I stepped out and ran to hug him.

"Uncle Robert." I said.

"Dorito and ScarJo, how are you?" He asked them.

"Great." Dad said as he got my suitcase out.

"You better take care of her Downey. Your wife is going to be there, right?" Mom told him making him roll his eyes.

"Of course she is." Uncle Robert told her. I said goodbye and headed to the plane.

"This is so cool." I told him.

"Of course, it's mine that's why." He told me. "I'm going to take a nap, whatever you need call the staff." He said as the plane took off. It's a 7 hour flight so around 3 but because of the time zone, it would be 12 at LA. I decided to read a bit and then take a nap. I also took a lot of pictures of uncle Robert.

"We're here." Uncle Robert announced. We walked out and hopped into a car. "My kids are going to go crazy, don't mind them." He told me.

"They can't be crazier than my younger siblings." I told him. We arrived to his house in Malibu and it was impressive.

"Cool, I know." Uncle Robert said as security got my stuff. He opened the door and I walked in after him.

"Hi, I'm Susan, nice to meet you Amelia." She told me. Can I call her aunt Susan? "You can call me Aunt Sue." She added. Did she read my mind.

"Hi, you look really beautiful. Thanks for taking me in." I told her as she gave me a hug.

"Don't worry, Robert is more of a problem than you." She told me. Just then two kids came running.

"Hello, I'm Avri. You're tall." She said making me laugh. I kneeled down to her height.

"Hi Avri, you look so pretty in the dress. I'm Amelia. How old are you?" I asked her.

"I'm 7." She told me.

"Hey, I'm Exton and I'm 10." He said and I stood up to shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you, I like your hairstyle." I told him getting him to smile. I further walked in and Aunt Sue showed me to the guest bedroom.

"Is that a small statue of you?" I asked Uncle Robert.

"Of course it is. Why wouldn't there be? Actually what kind of a person am I if I didn't have something that represents me?" He said. A cat walked in and I got down. Eventually I got to pet him. Uncle Robert's house is really comfortable. The rest of the day was about getting to know each other and before bed, Uncle Robert explained where I was going to work and with who.

-Wednesday, June 27-

*Amelia's POV*

It's been fun acting, in the mornings I did my rehab for my leg and during the day was filming. I was filming a horror movie called Insidious. It was going to come out next year. But they needed to film the scenes where I'm in. I was one of the youngest but the cast was inviting. And Uncle Robert and his family has been the best.

"Hey Amelia, you need a ride?" Ty asked me.

"Uh sure." I said and I gave him the directions to Uncle Robert's house. As we were driving I saw a lot of people smoking. I haven't smoked in a while and I can't handle it.

"Okay we're here." He told me.

"Thanks." I told him, just then Uncle Robert came out.

"Ty, is that you?" He asked Ty.