Chapter 17

-Tuesday March 7-

I went to school and I decided to go to the office to talk with someone about me getting bullied but they simply dismissed it. That put me in a bad mood for the rest of my day. At least I had soccer today. I was at lunch eating with Jacob, waiting for Gio.

"Guys, look what's trending." Gio said as he joined us. I opened and saw multiple posts about Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson having a daughter. I can't believe how fast it's trending.

-Friday March 10-

I was kind of upset because Chris is leaving today. I wanted to stay home but Scar wouldn't let me.

"Have a good day at school." Chris told me as he dropped me off for school.

"I'm going to miss you." I told him.

"I'm going to miss you two princess." He told me. "But you can always facetime me." He reminded me. I gave a kiss on the cheek and said goodbye. And then Rose was going with her dad for the weekend but he's picking her up today.

"Amelia, I got everything we need for the podcast." Gio said to me.

"You alright?" Jacob asked.

"Chris left for work today and he's going to be gone for a week and Rose is going to her dad's." I told them.

"How about this? Saturday night, us 3 mini golfing at night. I'm sure my parents can rent us a mini golf." Jacob told me.

"Yes and we can make a YouTube video out of it." Gio said.

"That sounds like fun." I told them. After school, Jacob drove me to Scarlett's house around 5. Me and the guys went for some smoothies.

"Where were you? School ended at 3." Scar said to me after she greeted me.

"Me and the guys went for some smoothies. Forgot to text you." I told her.

"I have an interview with Drew Barrymore the 15, so in like a week. Do you want to come?" She asked me.

"Of course. So what are we eating for today?" I asked her.

"Since it's just us two...how about we order something and then we can watch a movie?" She recommended me.

"Yes, can we order some sushi?" I asked her.

"Of course." She told me and went to make an order. I decided to call dad I mean Chris.

"Hey princess, do you miss me already?" He asked me.

"Yes, I don't have no one to tease." I told him.

"You have your mom." He pointed out.

"No way, I'm not messing with her." I told him.

"Good answer bubba." I heard Scarlett's voice.

"Anyways, did you saw my message?" I told him.

"Yes I did. I'll help you organize it and we'll do it after I come back." He told me.

"What are you two up to?" Scar asked. I had to come up with a quick lie. I turned to Scar who had her eyebrow raised.

"Chris promised me that he was going to help me with my photography." I told her. We talked until the doorbell rang and I had to say goodbye.