Chapter 11

Hiccup's POV

Dad and I hugged and reunited talking about my adventures even apologizing to each other for everything.

"So will you stay, Hiccup?" He asked me.

Wow I haven't heard that name in a long time.

I shook my head, "I can't. It's not safe for anyone here. I must continue my training and my quest to bring peace. I just...don't belong."

"What do you mean not safe?" He wondered as we walked back to the village.

"I made a lot of enemies. If they knew where I lived they would destroy the village." I replied. "You and Toothless are the only family I have left. Everyone else is dead." I closed my fist. "I must avenge them."

We got to the edge of the village.

"You must tell no one who I am. You can't." I insisted. "I have to go. I have a mission to do."

"Wait! Can you take the teens out for a training exercise tonight?" He asked.

I shrugged, "Why not?! Have them meet me in the Academy."

I hopped on Toothless and he took off landing in the arena seconds later. I leaned back on his stomach. I heard wings beat and the gang landed in the arena.

"What's the training exercise?" Astrid asked.

"We're going to Dragon Island. There you will be separated from your dragons and you have to make it to the other side. Toothless and I will be watching you. This is to test your skills without your dragons. Let's go." I instructed.

We landed a little later and I led the dragons to the cave while the gang already went off.

"You guys have to stay here. It's a training exercise. I'll call if they really need you." I ordered.

Keep them safe Stormfly called as Toothless lifted in the air. A while later Toothless and I spotted smoke.

"Down there bud." I pointed.

He dove and landed on top of the fire stomping it out.

"Really?! A fire?!" I yelled.

The person turned around to reveal...Dagur?!?!?! I quickly put my hood up.

"I thought I killed them all!!!!" Dagur yelled.

"Take him up Toothless!" I demanded.

Toothless picked him up by his arms and flew over to the cliff. As we flew above the trees I saw an armada.

Must he always bring his armada.

I turned in the saddle and roared, a Night Fury roar. That was the signal for the other dragons. Toothless let go of Dagur dropping him in the ocean and we began our attack on the armada.