Chapter 16

Hiccup's POV Couple of Days Later

I left Berk the other day and Toothless and I were flying around enjoying the sights as usual. Sharpshot landed on my shoulder.

Trouble at Berk! A man and a Bewilderbeast! He took all the dragons I was lucky enough to get away! The Stormcutter is there too!

Toothless raced off and we saw Berk. There was a man flying on a dragon holding up a staff. The villagers cheered when they saw me.

"TAKE CONTROL OF IT!" The man yelled.

I heard his voice before. I think his name is Drago.

"You gotta block him out Toothless!" I held my hands over his ears. I grabbed a red piece of cloth and tied it around his eyes. "You and me, as one."

We flew over the village.

"Go get 'em!"

"Seriously who is that guy?"

The Bewilderbeast shot ice at us.

"Now!" I yelled.

I jumped off Toothless and glided above the Bewilderbeast as Toothless circled around. Drago grunted in frustration. I let loose some Zippleback gas and sparked it sending Drago to the ground. The dragon's tail swung into view.

"TOOTHLESS! IT'S NOW OR NEVER!" I yelled.

He roared popping his spikes into two, a skill I learned not too long ago and caught me. I fixed his tail.

"Hold on!" We cleared the tail and I rubbed his head. "Yes! We did it!"

We flew over to the shore where Drago was and landed in front of him. I threw my fire sword preventing him from grabbing the staff.

"Hold him there Toothless!" I commanded as I was putting my wings away. "It's all over now."

Drago glanced back at the Bewilderbeast and it shot ice at me. I crouched down screaming oh no and I realized that Toothless jumped on top of me.

Narration

The village stood, shocked at their only chance of winning was one rider who was covered in ice. Astrid had tears in her eyes but did not make a move. The rider that flies the Stormcutter was standing next to Stoick with her helmet off both tears in their eyes. No one moved. Suddenly the ice glowed and then exploded revealing Toothless curled around Hiccup his whole spine glowing blue with fury.

Hiccup's POV

Toothless roared at the Bewilderbeast, glanced at me, and jumped onto a spike of ice still roaring at the dragon. He shot four plasma blasts before jumping onto another spike and shooting another. He jumped down next to me and roared. All the dragons came to our side. I climbed on Toothless and we flew to another spike.

"See! This is what it is to earn a dragon's loyalty! Let this end! NOW!" I yelled.

Drago screamed, "NEVER! COME ON!"

Toothless growled back to the dragons, wait for my signal.

The dragons opened their mouths opening fireballs. Toothless fired a plasma blast and all the dragons followed suit. Toothless then shot a huge plasma blast making a tusk crack and fall on the beach.

Toothless roared, I AM ALPHA! YOU LISTEN TO ME!

The Bewilderbeast shrunk away into the ocean taking Drago with him. I glanced at the ocean and turned landing back in the plaza. The crowd cheered surrounding me with questions.

"Who are you?!"

"Why did you save us?!"

Stoick pushed through, "Give him some space!" He turned to me. "Would you like to stay?"

"I...I...can't...I don't belong here...not anymore...I have a mission to complete. I won't stop till there is peace." I replied. "Toothless and I will change the world for everyone. We will come in times of need. I cannot be contained. I must fly with Toothless and enjoy life."

Astrid came up, "Do you have to go?"

I nodded, "Come with me."

Stoick nodded, "You can go with him if you want."

She smiled, "Okay..."

Valka came up, "I am so proud of you even if you don't know who I am."

"Thank you." I beamed.

"Who are you?" Someone asked from the crowd.

I turned my head to the village, "Some of you may recognize me. Some of you may not. You all know me. My name will remain a mystery to the world. And that's how I want it. This is goodbye...for now."

I climbed on Toothless and Astrid climbed on Stormfly. Together we flew off into the sky towards my island leaving Berk behind.

Narration

The boy and his dragon flew the world changing their destiny. The island of Night Furies changed their lives forever. Hiccup and Toothless along with Astrid never returned to Berk unless they needed saving. Toothless and Hiccup explore the world studying dragons and saving lives. They go...

Where No One Goes