27

Lisa dreamt that night of sleeping nestled next to the furry belly of a great, curly-haired dog. When she woke, she indeed found herself cuddled up into the embrace of a curly-haired... man.

As Mina had often said in college, so what if you had no one to drink with? Having a man to snuggle was enough.

From this point of view, Lisa was indeed a very lucky woman.

However, if that man happened to be pressing a certain... something... very fantastical... against oneself, the situation might not be so wonderful after all.

Having had a good deal of experience dealing with Jungkook's early morning inner beast, she kept very still when she opened her eyes and called out tentatively, "Curly-bae?"

"Wife..." That smoky, husky word spilled gently from Jungkook's lips. He didn't open his eyes, but instead kissed her by following the sound of her voice. Lisa’s heart exploded like thunder. There was only one sort of situation in which he called her 'wife'.

Sure enough, before she could even register the tender touch of his lips, he had rolled over and pressed her beneath him. His kiss deepened, and she felt a small sting from the little nibbles he was giving her, but she couldn’t take care of that right this moment because his paw had already reached under her clothes!

Cold fingertips swept her skin. Lisa couldn't help but shiver. This tiny reaction seemed to please the man on top of her, and his actions became more aggressive. Panicking, she gave him a hard shove on the shoulder, but he didn't budge. Feeling both their temperatures rising rapidly, she bit him.

Jungkook let out a muffled yelp of pain. Lisa seized the opportunity to kick him off the bed.

There was a heavy thump. His head in his right hand, Jungkook slowly sat up from the floor. His slender fingers were tangled through soft black hair, and a little scarlet remained where he had been bitten on the mouth. He looked up in Lisa's direction, eyes puzzled and questioning.

This lovely tableau of a beautiful man who had just been trampled on stirred her up quite a bit. She almost invited him back onto the bed.
But the loud, buzzing sound of the alarm prevented her impulse, and Jungkook's gaze steadied bit by bit.
The two sat there looking at each other for half a minute before he asked, "Aren't you going to turn off the alarm?"
......
Lisa slammed the alarm button.
In the silence afterward, the atmosphere was inexplicably awkward. Jungkook touched his mouth, and when he saw the tinge of red on his fingertips, stood up, looking a little unnatural.

At this moment the light coming into the room was just right, and the rays of the soft morning sun wrapped him in their embrace... his being wrapped was just as good as him not being wrapped!

Her eyes feasted. Smooth skin, streamlined muscles, that inverted triangle shape... that six-pack and that V narrowing down to... In her ears rang the patter of the shower water from last night. She could have traced the water running along his skin...
Gah!

Lisa felt like she was getting more and more lewd. In order to hide her dirty thoughts, she grabbed the quilt and threw it over him, "Can you put on some clothes?!"

Holding the quilt, he gave her a look. "Same to you."

Lisa involuntarily glanced down. Several of her pajama buttons had been undone, and her neckline gaped open. Her face red, she felt the urge to throw him out the window. "Get out!"

By the time she left the bathroom after washing, Jungkook was already neatly dressed and busy admiring the graffiti on their wedding photo.

Lisa felt rather embarrassed. She hadn't expected him to one day look upon this impromptu piece of art.