40

Although she had been married to Jungkook for a year, Lisa felt like she had only recently actually gotten to know him. She knew, too, that this wasn't completely on him, but that she herself shared part of the responsibility.

They had entered into marriage without ever going through love, from strangers to the most intimate of couples. A great many compromises had to be made along the way, and they had not had enough patience for it.

After getting home, she lay on the sofa for a while before remembering that she still had a class to teach that night. They would start the graduation project the next week. Lisa got up to begin leafing through the homework turned in this week, and managed to start class on time.

"Looks like more than 20 of you still managed to hand in their homework this week, even though it's Labour Day. I'm very happy to see that."

Future Mr. Perfect: That's because we love you, teacher = 3 =

Cocoa: Since that's the case, maybe teacher will be kind and gentle when grading? [Shy]

Li Gou Dan: :)

"Students who have not handed in their homework can make it up later, but the graduation project must be handed in on time. Would you guys like to draw fiction or fantasy?"

Future Mr. Perfect: Fantasy.

Cocoa: Fiction!

Nine Nine Eight: Either~

Li Gou Dan: :)

Lisa took into account everyone's opinions, then nodded and said, "Alright then, we'll do magic."
.....
Rows of neatly spaced ellipsis fully expressed the feelings of her students.
"The background setting of the world you'll be illustrating will be a kingdom of magic. You may draw witches or sorceresses or princes or knights, so long as there is an element of magic in there." At this point, Lisa pasted everyone's homework into the software. "Next week, we will focus on composition. Today we will start with homework."

Lisa began with classmate Li Gou Dan's homework. He was still maintaining his domineering stick figure style, but he had mastered light and shadow quite well. After everything had been coloured in, it was a very high-end stick figure.

"We can see here that Classmate Li Gou Dan has obviously mastered theoretical knowledge, but their penmanship is still insufficient. I hope that in your graduation project, your art style might grow from kindergarten to the fifth grade.”

Li Gou Dan: :)

Future Mr. Perfect: Teacher, even fifth grade students don't draw like this orz

Cocoa: I think that the stick figures are so cute, hahahaha.

By the time she was halfway through the class, Lisa felt a wave of fatigue wash over her. She struggled through the rest of the homework, then collapsed onto her bed.

Upon waking up the next morning and taking a few bites of bread, Lisa immediately felt another wave of nausea rising from her stomach. She rushed to the toilet to throw up everything she had just eaten.
When she was finally somewhat comfortable again, she rinsed her mouth out with clean water, looking solemn. Yesterday, she had eaten all three meals together with Professor Jeon. She could no longer continue deceiving herself that the fault was in the food she had eaten.

She thought for a moment, then changed and made her way to a pharmacy far from home to buy a pregnancy test kit. When she got home again, she took out the instructions from the box, read them through carefully twice, and then went to the bathroom with the test stick.

Upon drinking a cup of warm water, the result of the pregnancy test came out - two bars. She found the corresponding result in the manual, written in lovely pink font - Congratulations! You are probably pregnant. ^ _ ^