Epilogue 1

Epilogue 1 – Honeymoon Tour (Part 1)

The endless sea blended into the distant sky. Blue waters beat the golden sand slowly and rhythmically, playing with tourists' pale feet.

On the beach, gorgeous women with strangely coloured hair were playing volleyball, and their piercing laughter beat constantly against the eardrum.

On a beach chair, Lisa lay with a parasol above her head. She breathed out the salty sea breeze, reached for a glass of lemonade on the table, and took a sip from an exaggerated straw.
She let out a sigh of satisfaction from the bottom of her heart. This felt just like filming a movie!

Lisa imagined herself as a Hollywood actress, and positioned her big sunglasses on her face just so.
A beautiful brown-haired woman walked past and sat on the beach chair beside her. She looked at Lisa sideways, her eyes sweeping over the diamond ring on her finger, and then smiled, "Here for your honeymoon, too?"

"Yes," Lisa nodded. She had given birth to Curly-baby in January, and was finally able to take a honeymoon with Jungkook, two years late.
Although she had just given birth to a child, as she was not out of shape she had dared to choose this seaside resort for her holiday.

When the other saw Lisa nod, she said in a familiar manner, "My husband and I are honeymooning here too! Honestly, I didn't want to go so far, why couldn't we have just gone to our own island. Two people in a seaview villa, isolated from the world... isn't that what a honeymoon is?"

Lisa's mouth twitched. She forced out a strained grunt in answer.
Seeing her mediocre reaction, the lady persisted, "However, my husband feels it's inconvenient. He just has to have the freshest vegetables every day. When one's on the island, they have to be air-lifted in by our helicopter every morning, too troublesome!"

Lisa no longer even wanted to give a perfunctory answer. All she wanted to know was why, sitting here alone, she could meet such dazzling people everywhere?

Brown-Haired Lady, not noticing Lisa’s emotions, was completely immersed in her own world. “Well, at least not as many banks call me here to offer their diamond cards. Last time, a bank told me that if I got one they'd provide cleaning services free of charge, but the area they offered was only 200 square meters! Isn't that cheating a person? What's the point of just cleaning a bathroom?"

Lisa: "..."

Why shouldn't she go down for a swim?

Just as she was about to, a man walked over by the beach.
Lisa could clearly feel the emotions of the lady around her, and even suspected that she would wolf-whistle on the spot.

"That's just the best." Brown-Haired Lady took a sip of the lemonade on the table, but her eyes never budged from the man. "What long legs, and those sexy lines... He's wearing a top, but I'll bet he's ripped. I can just imagine his six-pack."

She winked mysteriously at Lisa. "Wonder how long he is?"

Lisa almost choked on her saliva. "......do you mean in his normal or special form?"

Brown-Haired Lady covered a laugh. "Normal."

"About 120 cm."

Shocked, Brown-Haired Lady exclaimed, "Not even Europeans-- no, no human's that long!"

Lisa blinked innocently. "No way! Some Europeans are over two meters tall. A leg length of 120 cm is nothing."

Brown-Haired Lady's mouth twitched. "Legs? You're talking to me about the legs? What are the normal and special forms of legs?"

"Normal is upright, of course. The special form is squatting."

Brown-Haired Lady: "..."

Lisa admired her colorful expression, then took off her sunglasses and asked, "Do you like that man a lot?"