33

In this life, Professor Jeon had never wooed a girl. Knowing this, Lisa offered him a few words of advice out of the kindness of her heart. "To court a girl properly, you must at the very least write a love poem or two and send some flowers. You have to take her by the hand and bring her out to dinner, go shopping together, and watch movies. Praise her for her beauty every day. Take the initiative to be caring and attentive to her. I haven't thought of more yet, but I'll tell you when I do."

Jungkook's mouth moved a little and there was a solemn look on his face. "I'll do my best."

Lisa felt inexplicably better just looking at his expression. She ordered two caramel puddings and pushed one in front of him. "Want it?"

"Mnn." He picked up a spoon, then glanced at her from under his eyelashes. "Also, my first love wasn't Song Jin."

Lisa looked back, spoon in her mouth, and raised an eyebrow. "Is that so? Then who was your first love?"

"You."

He said his with his head bowed, eating pudding. She couldn't make out his expression. She snorted. "You're not her fan?"

"I never said I was."

"But you were clearly browsing her website."

Jungkook hesitated, then said flatly, "I was actually searching for Jhope out of curiousity. When I saw you come in, I clicked on a random link."

"Don't you normally minimize the browser in that situation?"

"And explained to you why I was looking intently at the desktop?"

Lisa: " ...... "

She took a bite of pudding and looked at him in amusement. "So you're interested in Emperor Jhope too? Was it his beauty that convinced you?"

Jungkook sent a glare her way. "You'd better tear down that poster in the bedroom."

Lisa wrapped her mouth around her pudding, ducked her head and laughed out loud.

As they made their way from the dessert shop, she suddenly remembered something. To Jungkook next to her, she asked, "Did you pick me up from the barbecue shop last night?"

"Mmhmm."

"Did you pay?"

A pause. "I didn't think about it."

Lisa: "..."

Would Rosé sue her for fraud?

She felt for her phone in some worry and indeed there was an unread text message there from Lawyer Park. It read, "Last night's barbecue was a total of 237.50 yuan. If I don't receive the money by noon tomorrow, you will receive a court summons ^ _ ^"

Lisa:" ...... "

She glanced over in Jungkook's direction. "I'll be having lunch with Rosé at noon, so I'll head out first."

"Would you like a ride?"

"No, your car is still at the apartment. I'll take a taxi." Saying so, she ran to the intersection to flag down a taxi, not forgetting along the way to tell Rosé that they would meet at noon in Starlight Plaza.

The two went to a Haidilao Hot Pot. Rosé ordered, then gazed at Lisa, gossip brimming in her eyes. "Well? Dish! What happened after Professor Jeon took you away last night?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?!" Rosé stared at her incredulously. Lisa shrank into herself uneasily under her scrutiny. Rosé examined her awhile then suddenly exclaimed out loud, "Lisa! Is that a hickey on your neck?!"