Chapt. 1

This story starts 8 months after the ending of 'Alessio's Temptation'》.... Enjoy loves.♡

You've got to be fucking kidding me

"Why was I not notified about this from before?" I questioned the man infront of me.

He just shrugged carelessly and I raised a brow at him as he sighed quietly. "I forgot okay? Plus it's not a big deal anyway, it's just lingerie."

I rolled my eyes. "Since when did I even start modeling in lingerie though?"

"Since now." He shrugged and hurriedly walk away.

I groaned loudly walking into the room to change. It's not like I had a problem doing this but I'm surely gonna be dead once my dad and brothers see it.

Let's just hope they don't see it when it reaches magazines and what not. I stepped out after getting everything sort out, then went to take the pictures.

I've always wanted to be a model ever since I was young and saw my mom being the face of Dior, which I am since I was 15, but still- it was a dream come true.

I love what I do, the only thing I hate- is the attention that comes with it, especially with all these perverted men.

"Yes, that's it." Seb voice forced me out of my thoughts as I kept changing my poses. "Turn left, just a little more. Yes, stay right there beautiful."

Hopefully this is the first and last lingerie that I'll have to pose in, I normally model for clothing line instead- which I prefer to do.

"Okay Sie, that's it for today I guess. I'll see you monday, sweetpea." Seb says as he winks at me and I shook my head.

I internally grin as he sighed. I mean, this man as been trying to get in my pants from the first day I met him and that was when I turned 18. I've known him for six long years and he hasn't given up.

He knew he stood no chance, which I remind him everyday but he still tries anyway. That's what I call determination.

Of course he's handsome, but he's not my type.

I've only had sex with one person before and I'll keep it that way, he took my virginity when I was 20, and I did not regret it at all. Oh, it was the best feeling in the world.

Not that I have anything to compare it with of course.

Just as I got to my car and before I could think more, my phone rings making me jump. I open my car door and went inside as I took out my phone.