Chapt.. 18

--Mature Content +18

"You need to rest, flower." I groan laying on the bed as she got up from the bed and started stripping slowly. My dick starts hardening at the sight of her plumb breasts that spills out of the open bra. Her nipples harden as she removes her underwear. "Are you wet for me?" I asks in a deep husky voice as she stand in between my open legs completely bare while rubbing her clit.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" She suggests as she climbs over my face. "Can I sit on your face, Handsome?" I groan at the question, I wanted to nut in my pants right this moment seeing her pretty pussy dripping all over my face. It was like a waterfall, it drips and catches on my lips making me moan.

"Take a seat mama, get fucking comfortable too." I ordered sticking my tongue out for her and she spread open her wet folds and sat right on my tongue. "Hmm." I lick her all up- she grips my head as she bounce on my face. "This my pussy right, darling?" I asks wiggling my tongue on her clit, then my tongue forces its way into her slit doing the same thing.

"All yours." Her moans and her taste makes me harder than I've ever been. I started moaning underneath her loving the taste. Holy shit, I could feel my dick throbbing in my pants from the taste of her. I grab her ass tightly to keep her steady as I push my face further into her pussy shaking it side to side as she whimpers. "You're gonna cum for me too, hm? Cum for me Handsome, while I cum in sweet mouth of yours." She says seductively and I moan louder at her dirty words- she starts stroking my clothed dick while riding my face.

Earth-shattering. That's the only thing comes to mind as my eyes roll back tasting her sweet cum down my throat while I stiffen and my dick twitches shooting out a load of my cum as well.

"Holy fuck." Did I just cum from eating her out? How? That's so embarrassing- but I knew, one taste of her delicious pussy and I'll always cum.

I blush from the thought as she got off my face and stare at the wet patch on my pants. I thought she would make an embarrassing comment but to my surprise, she pulls down my pants licking up all of my cum. I whimper as she licks the tip clean before pushing my entire dick down her throat.

Fuck me, this is heaven.

Her mouth feels so warm as she sucks me sloppily. Inch by inch she takes everything and stays there for a while knowing she don't have a gag reflex. I could see tears running down her face as she comes back up for air, leaving strings of saliva attach to my dick. She kneels into the bed on all fours as she takes me back into her mouth while rubbing her clit. "Please." I moan as her tongue flicks against the slit on the tip of my dick repeatedly while stroking. Her hands plays with my balls as two of my fingers find their way inside her slit thrusting in and out at a fast pace.

Her pussy soaks my fingers as she sucks me like I was her favorite lollipop. Before I know it, she takes my dick out of her mouth with a pop making my fingers slips out of her pussy as she moves away and climbs on top of me over my dick that is now poking her entrance. I let her do whatever she wants because she's the one in control at this moment. She spits on my dick stroking it, then she slowly slid down on the head, pushing my dick inside her pussy and we both moaned as I went further and further inside her.