Chapt.. 26

One month later

One month later.

Mature Content +18

"C'mere." I fuss, kissing her neck as she moan slightly and my dick strains against my pants.

"What is it, babe?" She asks rolling her eyes, already knowing where this was going but acting completely clueless.

"Let me get some." I plead to her as I back her into the changing room.

We're at the model agency for some Dior photoshoots together. I decided to take up Blake's spot since that motherfucker is now dead as hell.

"Some of what, Handsome." She asks, knowing damn well what I meant.

"Girl, stop playing with me." I grind on her ass to make my point clear. "You know damn well I want that pussy."

I already lock the door, so I pull up her dress and took it off. I rub her pussy through her underwear feeling how damped it was and I smirk taking off her bra and panties-leaving her naked just for me.

I push her front against the cold wall and her nipple harden against the surface as she moans spreading her legs and holding one up on the window giving me a perfect back view. Fuck, she is so wet right now that it's dripping down her thick legs. I press my front against her back, my dick pulsing hard wanting to be set free from my sweats as I trail kisses on her neck fumbling with her nipple.

"Tell me what you want, mama." I twist and flick her nipple as she grinds her ass back on me. My tongue flicks out licking her neck- then her shoulders and she moans in response.

"I want you to eat me out then ruin my pussy with your dick. I want everyone to hear how good it feels when your dick is filling me up with every inch, love."

Holy fuck.

"Beg for it like the bad little whore that you are." I tried my luck and she scoffed stubbornly.

"I'm not begging for nothing, you're the one who wanted it." She sass, and I spank her ass as she drips even more telling me that she's beyond turned on.

"Hm, this mouth is gonna get you in big trouble my little whore. What you think? Should I stuff it with my dick and let everyone outside hear how you choke on this shit?" I asks, trailing kisses down her back then down her ass cheeks as I gave them more slaps watching them turn pink.

"Please- I want to cum so bad, my pussy needs-." She begs as she attempts to touch her pussy but I slap it away with a smirk trailing my middle finger through her wet folds then pushing it in my mouth sucking it off clean. I could feel my precum dripping at this point. I got down on my knees to her dripping pussy, I got a grip of her ass as I set my mouth beneath and caught her juices that started dripping on the floor. My eyes closed at the taste of her as I wasted no time giving her one long lick with my tongue and she shivers. I lick and suck on her clit as she moans. I know for sure that everyone outside this changing room could hear her but I give no fucks.