Bonus Chapt. 22

(Recap of Wedding)

"Is the priest ready?" I asked Leo and he nodded to me as I stepped out in my dress

"Is the priest ready?" I asked Leo and he nodded to me as I stepped out in my dress. Even though it's just only us, I still decided to dress up.

Leo is going to be our witness and we found a woman who agreed to be our witness as well, so we got all that sorted out.

"You look stunning, Amore." Leo compliments me and I smiled.

"Thank you. Now let's get to that shithead before he runs away." I say as Leo chuckled. I did kinda threaten him into marrying me.

Well not in a bad way, he needed to get married in the next two weeks or he'll lose everything to his crazy brother. I told him I'll tell my dad that he used me for sex if he doesn't marry me. I mean, it's me or he had to marry someone he doesn't know or like.

I knew he wanted to marry me, but his ego won't admit it. He rather act like an asshole instead.

"I don't know why the both of you act like you hate each other when it's quite the opposite." Leo commented and I snort.

"Come on." I followed behind Leo as we made our way over to Killian and the priest.

Killian stared at me with wide eyes before turning away and I almost smirk. "You look so Handsome." I compliment him.

"T-Thanks, you're beautiful." He coughed turning away just as the priest starts.

"We are gathered here today in the sight of God and these witnesses to join together Killian Armani and Sienna Romano in holy matrimony-"

The priest continued but we paid him no mind as we were too busy staring and glaring at each other. The truth is I've always loved Killian and I know he loves me too no matter how he acts.

He's crazy if he thought I was gonna let him go and to marry a woman he doesn't know or even love. I know after this things will never be the same again because we're gonna be bound together forever by this marriage.

One thing I know for sure is that I'm gonna make us work, no matter what I'll have to do- I don't mind sacrificing my ego for this marriage to earn some respect and happiness for a lifetime.

"You may say your vows now." The priest stated.

Killian decided to go first. "I promise to give you good endless dick like the one I gave you last night if you say I do- every morning and night whenever I come back to NewYork I'll eat you out until you're shaking and begging me to stop-" I cleared my throat and blushed red at his vows. The fuck is wrong with this man?

Leo burst out laughing as the priest cleared his throat loudly. "Young man, please continue those things when you're alone with her."

I chuckled lowly as Killian coughed but continued. "Sorry, I didn't write anything because until yesterday I didn't even know I was gonna get married- but I'm just gonna say whatever comes to mind. Flower, I really hope I can be the husband you want me to be. I'm gonna try my best to meet your expectations of me, even if you did threatened me to marry you because you're a brat."