Chapt. 29

🚫T.W : There will be Violence in this chapter.
Feel free to skip if you're uncomfortable.

I've been counting the days that I've been here, tied up since I woke up three days ago

I've been counting the days that I've been here, tied up since I woke up three days ago. Apparently, I've been here for a week and was sleeping for two entire days.

Not that I'm counting or anything.

My idiot brother made sure to remind me daily. I also found out that Sienna wasn't shot with a bullet which I'm thankful for but I do hope she's awake by now.

Since the moment I woke up, they decided to beat me everyday which I'm used to by now. I've also gotten a bunch of scars on my body, which is badass, I know Sie will love them.

What a bunch of pussies.

What I do know is that if my wife wakes up and I'm not there, hell's about to break loose for sure.

When it comes to me, my wife don't play with motherfuckers and when it comes to her, I don't play shit.

They also decided to give me food whenever they feel like it. A big man like me, they're in here feeding me baby food, the fuck?

I also made it a habit to annoy the guards at the door everyday by being immature. I mean, I am already locked up— might as well set my inner child free.

I cleared my throat before I started singing loudly.

'Baby Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Baby Shark doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Baby Shark'

'Mummy Shark

"Shut the fuck up before I cut your tongue out!" A guard shout and I rolled my eyes. The same answer is what I get everyday and it's gettibg boring.

"Why don't you just cut your balls off instead fucker? Or maybe it's because you have a pussy instead, you sure do sound like a dry pussy out there." I taunt and I heard a bang in the door and before I know it, the same guard came in and throw a punch to my sore face. "Fucking bitchass."

He chuckled with a snarl, "Who's the pussy now?" He asks throwing two more punches at my face.

The door opened again and in came my other lovely half. "Leave him to me, you may go." I heard the voice of my stupid brother said and the guard glares at me before stepping out.

Hey brother, I missed you." I smiled widely and he rolled his eyes. "You're a weakass disgrace for a brother though. The only way to beat up up is by tying me in these ropes— can't handle me like a real man huh?" I smirk.

Troy chuckled, inspecting my face from a close view, ignoring my previous words, "Damn, that looks bad."

I rolled my eyes, "Nigga, take you stinking ass breath from my face."