Epilogue. 🩷

Four Years Later

Four Years Later.

"Papa." Someone was jumping on my damn stomach as I tried getting some sleep. I pretended not to hear them but they decided to continue.

I open my eyes with a groan, squinting it open to look at my little big headed child. She pouts at me, playing with my beard as I rubbed my eyes.

It been four years since we had our triplets. We had two beautiful girls and a boy, they all came out mixed or light skinned— whatever they call it.

All their names starts with a 'K' and their middle names with a 'S'. We planned on naming all our child that way, ask me why and I don't know what to tell you.

Kyrie Saint Armani.
Keyana Sierra Armani.
Kylie Sofia Armani.

"What's wrong Lil mama?" I asked her pecking her cheeks.

"Kyrie took my doll, papa. He a bad boy." She says laying her head on my chest and I swooned at how cute she is with her long curly hair.

Kyrie was surely the trouble maker out of the three. Kylie was definitely the loud one, while my baby Keyana was the quiet one and more of a daddy's girl.

Kylie and Keyana came out identical and a little darker, while Kyrie looks nothing like them.

"Want papa to beat his ass for you?" I asked and she giggled into my chest.

My beautiful wife came walking into our room with Kyrie and Kylie trailing behind her, covered in flour.

"Papa, finally you're awake." Kylie sassed, jumping on me. I kissed her cheek and her nose scrunch up adorably.

"Kyrie Saint, why did you take your sister's doll?" I asked and he gasp.

"I'm sorry papa, I just wanted to play too." He says fiddling with his chain.

Sienna came over to me and pecked my lips with a sigh. "Thank God, you're awake. They were about to drive me insane in the kitchen."

I chuckled as I tried to get up but Keyana was clinging on to me for dear life. I had to get up with her in my arms as she laid her head on my chest.