Chapt. 9

Flashbacks will be written in Italics.
Example: (Please enjoy this chapter).

Two months later.

Unknown - I wonder if your boyfriend knows the secret you're hiding from him.
Received 5:15 p.m

I frown reading the text message. Nobody has my number, only my friends and family.

What secret? The only secret I'm keeping from him is— shit. Nobody knows about that, I made sure of it.

I didn't realized I was about to cry until I felt a jerk on my shoulders. I rolled my eyes putting away my phone as I turn to Blake who won't stop bothering me.

I'm currently in a cafe drinking some coffee when he came in next, taking the empty chair.

"Why won't you go on the date with me? Just one?" He fussed and I groaned.

This guy really doesn't know the meaning of no it seems. I hate guys that think it's okay to keep bothering a girl who says no.

I mean, he's nice and all but definitely not my type. I'm not going to lie, he's kind of freaking me out these pass months with his constant pestering.

I even started feeling uncomfortable around him, he's just weird but nice somehow.

"I already told you, I'm already in a relationship." I told him for the twentieth time.

He rolled his eyes with a smile. "You need to keep your options open just in case."

I frowned. Huh? "What are you getting at?"

He smirked. "You can never know if the guy you're with is cheating on you, so if I were you I'd keep my options open."

Is he serious? I laughed loudly gaining attention from a few people.

"Have a wonderful day, Blake." I grimaced and walked out of the coffee shop.

This guy needs a recheck, and fast too. He's becoming a nuisance, an annoying one at that.

I need to get home, I'm exhausted and we have a week's family trip to go on.

Actually, our flight is tonight.

The entire Romano family is going on a trip to Jamaica. My friends are also coming and Killian too.

I'm excited. I've heard about how fun Jamaica really is, my parents went there already and they loved it so much.

I can't wait to see what's the excitement all about. I plan on having fun this week, leaving everything behind.

After I got home, I quickly finished packing and went over to my brother's house because I was traveling with them to the airport.