Chapt. 31

Sienna's Date Outfit^^^

Flashbacks will be written in Italics.
Example: (Please enjoy this chapter).

Today is Sienna's birthday, the most special day for her and here I am feeling sick, which is weird because the last time I was sick was when I was 13 years old

Two days ago I woke up feeling sick as hell, emptying out my stomach every now and then. I went to the bathroom back to back, about four times since morning, vomiting.

I felt nauseous and dizzy, which is really weird but no matter how I feel, I'll make her day special. I flushed the toilet as I just finish vomiting while Sie rubbed my back comforting me.

"I think we should go to the doctor, Handsome. You've been sick for the past few days." She argued and I shook my head.

"It's a bad flu, baby. It'll go away, plus I'm fine- today is your day, go get ready so I can take you out." I said as I brushed my teeth for the fifth time today.

"Promise you're okay? I don't mind not doing anything today, you're much more important to me than celebrating a birthday." She says, hugging me from behind and I chuckled.

"I promise flower, I love you." I rinsed mouth out then placed a quick kiss to her forehead.

"I love you, and thank you for the bouquet of flowers."

"You deserve it baby. Wear the dress that I bought you last week to our date tonight please?" I begged and she blushed nodding her head.

"Of course, you don't even have to ask. Now let's go get our day started." She squealed and I chuckled at her excitement.

I kissed her soft lips, then pecked it three times, "Happy 24th birthday again, my darling."

She smiles, "Thanks, baby."

We shower together, I decided to play with her a bit- everytime she washes off the off her body, I poured more body wash on her and she continuously groans.

I chuckled as she splashes the water in my face. I gently wash her hair for her as she sighs in contentment.

Soon we got out of the shower, we both got dressed for the day. I made us some breakfast which contains macaroni and cheese with eggs and franks, with a little red rose on the side for her and she blushes when she saw it.

After we finished our breakfast, I blindfolded her as e made our way to the garage. "I have a surprise for you." I said to her, pecking her lips.

"You do?"

"You know damn well I do mama." I chuckle, opening up the garage for us both to step in. I removed her blindfolded and she squealed seeing the brand new car that I got for her birthday.