Chapt. 5

Flashbacks will be written in Italics.
Example: (Please enjoy this chapter).

His finger trailed my slit before one entered slowly and I gripped his shoulder as I felt a small pain

His finger trailed my slit before one entered slowly and I gripped his shoulder as I felt a small pain. "Are you feeling good, darling?" He asked thrusting in and out in a smooth pace before entering another one.

"Yes, so good." I moaned and started riding his fingers as he went back to torturing my clit. "I'm gonna cum." I screamed out and he fingers went faster making my stomach clenched qith an unfamiliar feeling.

"Cum for me, mama. Be my good girl and cum." I couldnt wait anymore as my whole body trembled and I let out a scream before I let go. I could hear him lapping up my juices with a moan.

When he was finished, he looked at me with a smile before standing up. "This is only the beginning of what's to come."
• • •

I grumbled as I felt someone hitting me with what feels like a pillow. What the fuck? Oh God, another dream about my first time?

I peeled open my eyes only to see Alex getting ready to jump on me. I quickly rolled away and ended up falling to the floor while he landed on the bed.

He started laughing and I glared rubbing my butt. "Alex, it's 7 in the morning. Why did you wake me up so early?"

"Well, since you have a photoshoot at nine this morning, we're going out for breakfast then I'll drop you at work." He grins and I blinked.

"But I want to sleep. Sleep is good and I've been up all night bec-" Before I finished he smirked.

"You naughty girl. You've been thinking about your Mr. Virginity taker and masturbating about him all night." I choked with a blush coating my cheeks.

"W-What? No I was not. I was actually err- I was reading over the contract last night." I rushed out and he raised a brow at me clearly not believing my words.

I really was looking over the contract to sign but I was doing other things as well.

"Sure you were." He hummed then started whistling as I ran out of the room to the washroom.

I almost screamed in embarrassment as I did my business in the bathroom.

Minutes later I finally walked out and got ready. I didn't see Alex so I guess he was in the living room watching something.

I did my hair in a ponytail and did a light makeup for now. I hardly like makeup but most of my photoshoots I have to wear it.

"So, where we going for breakfast?" I questioned as we made it out of my house.

He thought about it first before answering. "Ki'enna Cafe, is that okay?"

I smiled. "Yup, that's good. Even though I eat there most of the time."