Chapt.. 14

——Mature Content +18

Mature Content +18

I didn't have to say anything else, as soon as we finished eating our ice creams, we left the park and went back to his house.

I pushed him on the couch and he lets out a grunt. He watched my every movement as I remove my pants and underwear in one go.

My pussy was dripping at this point as I watched him through the mirror near him as he licked his lips eyeing me with lust. I sat down on him— speaking seductively into his ear. "I want you to eat it, Handsome. Don't you dare stop until I say so."

He moans lowly as he watches me like a person under a spell. "Yes, ma'am."

Pussy whipped. Hehe!

His back fell flat against the couch as I hovered my dripping pussy over his face— over his mouth. He flattens his tongue on my pussy and took one long lick making my eyes roll back into my head. He use his fingers to spread my folds apart as he begins to suck and lick on my clit. My moans abd his groans echoes into the house like a sweet melody.

My breathing staggers as he laps away like it is the sweetest thing he ever tasted. I took control, pushing his face further into my pussy while I ride his gorgeous face. His tongue thrusts inside my slit and I moan loudly, "Fuckkkkk." I whimper as his mouth moves greedily just as my stomach clenched and I came with a moan while he sucks up all my juices.

He shook his head into my pussy like a wild vibration, giving me no time to get over my first orgasm— I could only feel pleasure at this moment, pure pleasure. He started sucking more on my clit as I feel his hand slipping into his pants stroking himself.

"Look how gorgeous you are, Handsome— with my pussy in your mouth, with you eating me out and me cumin all over your face." I say as he watched himself in the mirror, his tongue went deeper inside my slit while I rock back and forth. He hums which sent vibration right to my clit, my orgasm ripped right through me in that very moment, filling his mouth with my cum again.

I felt his tongue entered me again and my clit throb continuously but I was too sensitive so I jump off him as he pouts licking his wet lips, "I want more."

I shook my head, "Your turn." I say in a whisper, kneeling infront of him.

"Meowwww...."

I chuckled at Killian expression as his cat waddled into the room hissing at him.

"Cock blocking little shit." He glares at the cat and I slapped his legs, just as his phone started ringing.

Who the fuck is interrupting my sexy time again?

He cursed under his breath as he picked up the phone staring at it. "Shit, sorry darling— I have a meeting to get to, this'll have to wait yeah?"

I glared but move, "I have to go get Leo anyway."