Chapt. 19

Flashbacks will be written in Italics.
Example: (Please enjoy this chapter).

《Prom Night》 Five Years Ago. (18 Y/O)

Tonight is the night I'll give my virginity to Landon. No he's not my boyfriend, just a close friend of mine but I mean if not him then who? The person I really want doesn't even acknowledge me.

I got dressed in my red lingerie and texted him to come over while I waited on him. Soon after I heard him climbing up my window. If my dad ever sees him here right now- he'll be 20 feet beneath the ground.

"Woah, you look so hot." He drooled, I knew he has a crush on me for a while, I'm not that oblivious to the fact.

"Thank you. Are you ready?" We already planned ahead. Yes, maybe I'll regret it but he, who cares?

"Hmm." He says laying me on the bed as he hovered over me and started kissing my neck while he slips off his pants and shirt leaving him in his white boxers.

Oh.
He unhooked my bra and pulled it off. Just as he was about to put his mouth on my nipples, we heard a loud crash came through the window making us jump.

My eyes widened when Killian came through it with a gun pointed at Landon who was now shaking. "What the fuck are you doing with him?" He ask, clenching his jaw tightly.

"What are you doing here? You spoil every fucking thing that I do in my life." I yelled, luckily my bedroom was soundproof.

"L-Look man, we were just going to fuck. Why are you in here?" Landon suddenly got confident and I gulped for him.

Killian looked enraged at what he just said and before I could blink- Landon fell to the ground with a bullet in his left kneecap making me scream. Killian tilt his head with a smirk, "Don't ever come near her again or the next time I'll put the bullet between your eyes." He grabbed Landon by his throat and throw him through the window. Mind you, it's a three story house and my room is on the second floor.

I ran to the window and looked down to see that he fell into the pool and was okay, luckily. I called one of my fathers guards to bring him to the hospital immediately.

After that I jumped on Killian and he dropped on the bed with me on top of him. I punched him in the face and he groans. "You fucking crazy asshole, why would you do that? I will fuck whoever I want."