Chapt. 13

Flashbacks will be written in Italics.
Example: (Please enjoy this chapter).

Leonardo fucking Rossi.

Why him? He's insufferable.

Always flirting with my woman. God, I hate him even though I know he doesn't really want her. Too bad I just have to put up with him since my flower tolerates him.

"Why do you need him when you have me?" I frowned. "What's going on?" I asked worriedly.

I know for sure it must be something if Leonardo fucking Rossi will be coming here.

"You know I'll tell you everything before anyone else, so I'll tell you before I get the chance to tell Leo." She took a deep breath and continued. "-I've been receiving random threats from an unknown number recently. I don't know who it is but I do know this person somehow knows things about me."

I clenched my jaw in anger. Who would even dare to threathen my woman? This person must be lacking some brain cells.

"Calm down, Handsome. You know we don't fear anyone and I called Leo to track and find this person. I know you and my family can do it but he can get it done faster. Plus it's some threats about things I don't want my family to find out yet."

"What things, darling?" I asked cautiously, fearing the answer.

She looked a little lost for a while and I swear I saw a tear ran down her beautiful face. I quickly pulled her to me as she sobbed quietly. "You know you don't have to tell me right now, baby. I hate seeing you cry, I hate seeing you in pain."

"You'll hate me for it." She sobbed on my naked chest. I could feel the tears wetting my chest but I didn't care one bit.

Hate? I could never hate her for anything. How could she even think that?

"I'll never hate you, mama. Do you honestly think I could ever hate you? Look at me baby, I'm fucking whipped for you as stupid as it makes me sound." I said with a chuckle wiping her tears.

I pecked her tears away that was still running down her face as she breathe deeply before starting. "Two months after you left I found out I was 8 weeks pregnant."

I froze. Literally froze.

Was pregnant is the only thing I heard out of that sentence.

What? I was going to be someone's father? Was. What a funny word, a word that I've come to hate.

"Please, listen to everything first before you say anything." She sobbed and my eyes watered.

A/N : I know this is Killian's P.O.V but, THIS WILL BE SIENNA'S MEMORY. <PLEASE BE WARNED>

"I'm bringing her to the hospital, something is wrong with her." Seb rushed out saying as he laid me in his car quickly. I could see Blake typing furiously on his phone as the car droved off tothe hospital.