Chap.. 21

Today I'm out with Alex to the e a bestie day

Today I'm out with Alex to the e a bestie day. I invited Hazel but she said she was busy with some stuff so she couldn't make it.

Killian went to Alaska since yesterday and Leo is busy with his new obsession as to what I heard. Whenever I see him, it's gonna be war.

"So what's going on between you and Nico?" I wiggled my brow and Alex blush.

"Stop that. I don't know okay, we- we had sex and that was it." He huffed.

"Fuck buddies then?" I sipped on my oatmeal smoothie.

"I guess, but I want to be more." He frowns.

I'm actually surprised, normally Alex would rather the fuck and dump situation nut he seems to have change his mindset.

"Ask him out then. It goes both ways, you don't have to sit around and wait for him to ask you, instead why don't you ask him?"

He rolled his eyes. "Rejection bitch, I can't deal with rejection. That would deserve whatever pride I have left, not everyone is brave like you."

I giggled, "Hey I'm not brave, I just go after what I want."

"Right, I need another smoothie. I still can't believe Hazel is dating that crazy brother." He made a disgusted face.

"I don't even want to remember all of that to be honest. Should we go get mani and pedi today?" I ask him and he nods.

"Yes please, I want my nails done." Alex replied and I grin.

We got into the car and Alex drove off. I don't know why I would get into a car with Alex know this guy drives like a mad man.

"Alex!" I shouted when he ran the red light, now we could hear the police car trailing behind us.

This damn bitch.

We pulled over and I glared at Alex as he raised his hand in surrender. "Bitch, now we're gonna go to jail."

The officer came at the window and Alex pulled it down. "Good day good officer." He grinned.

"Can you get out of the car?" The officer asks both of us and we got out. "Why were you racing? You know you broke a law by running a red light right?"

"I swear it turned red as soon as I was about to pass it sir." Alex grimaced as the man started searching him. Should he even be doing this?

"I need to search both of you." The officer says as he came over to me searching my pockets and my eyes widened when he started discreetly putting his hand underneath my dress up to my underwear.

I think Alex saw because the next thing I know was that Alex punched the man straight to the face twice. "Don't fucking touch her, pervert."

The officer wiped his blooded mouth and looked at us with a smirk. He grabbed Alex and cuffed his both hands pushing him into the police car and locking it before turning to me with a bigger smirk.